Selling Looking for an account in low gold V or higher,...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Ricky Russell, 9/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ricky Russell

Ricky Russell
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Looking for an account in low gold V or higher, all champs and skins. PM me with offers.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Мартин Александров

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

League of Legend description : -50 champions (most played one) -14 skins -Pulsefire ezrael - 3000+ rp -Pool Party ziggs - 1300 rp -Frostblade Irelia - 1300 rp -Mecha Kha'zih - 1300rp -Unchain Alistar - Free -Golden Alistar - 520rp -Headhunter Nidale - 975rp -RuneWar Renekton - 975rp -Bloodfury Renekton - 975rp -Augmented Singed - 975rp -Prestihous Leblanc - 975rp -Myau Thai Lee Sin - 975 rp -Drago fist Lee Sin - 975 rp -Riot Girl Tristana - Free -Rune Pages - Ap, AD, Def League: Gold III soon II Region: EU Nordic Transaction: half of the money send as first step after you change account password email and i give you refund information then you will send me the other half. If you have any questions add me on skype: whatever217

3. OP
    OP
    Ricky Russell

Ricky Russell
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Please list prices.

4. OP
    OP
    Apache MacKintosh

Apache MacKintosh
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

-Summoner lvl 3. -All free weekly champs every week -IGN; gayforpay -compost tier V -on a 30 day ban -0 RP -0 IP Will sell for no less that $400 or a tank of gas and a 20gram of Winnie Red.

5. OP
    OP
    Radu-Tudor Varvari

Radu-Tudor Varvari
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

6. OP
    OP
    Dave Wize

Dave Wize
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hi, Today I will be selling my lvl 30 league of legends NA account ranked silver 2. It has all the champions and alot of skins. It even has World championship riven which is very unique. It also comes with 10 rune pages that are all full plus it has 15000 ip on the account and 1000 rp. I AM SELLING THE ACCOUNT FOR 150 USD. This is very cheap for the amount of time and money i invested into this account. Please contact me if you wish to buy the account. Hope to talk to you soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.