Buying Looking for 2007 - 2009 Account

Discussion in 'IMVU Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Ceisure, 4/24/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ceisure

Ceisure
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a 2007 through 2009 IMVU account that is available for sale or which ever seller prefers; prices or what not is to be discussed.

I lost my 2007 account a while back, probably from inactivity (I was without a computer for nearly 3 years); tried to recover it but was told it was impossible. So my main concern is that the account I am looking to purchase has at least been logged on often enough that there is no risk of it being locked or disabled from lack of use.

It doesn't have to be AP, Age Verified, or any of that as I'd prefer to do all that under my own name so it's no concern of mine if the account is barely more than a noob. Less it has is kind of better because I'm looking for a fresh start. But, I would like to find one that has at least has been registered for creating before the terms changed (I wanna be able to create without the need of VIP above anything).

Anyway, feel free to contact me if you may have something that sounds like what I'm looking for; it's greatly appreciated!

You can contact me here, or message me on IMVU (Ceisure is the current account I am using, it's barely a few days old; had to create a new one to hold me over) I don't use much else for communication these days.

Also, finding me on IMVU (if it's possible for you) would show me what I'm potentially buying is a working active account. Thank you for your time.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. JayyM

JayyM
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

4   0   0

hey pm me i have an acc

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.