Lineage 2 Trade Buy Account, L2 Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 Characters

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

l2phx creating

Account Information
    Hello, Does anyone know how to make item's with l2phx, or know items codes? Thx

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    about L2net

Account Information
    Do u guys know if this bot work 100% in l2j?. I tried many server and always said the same: ERROR: crash: OOG Login thread

Account for Sale

token patcher

Account Information
    I need a token patcher for interlude walker 10.8.6 posted in this forum already know the ip and token of the server but I can't login I was watching the netstat in cmd when connecting with regular l2.exe and I nottice 2 ips to that server, and after a while only 1 of them stay is that a kind of protection or something? I don't know if that could make me impossible to use the oog walker or not for now I just want to try a token patcher for the walker but I don't know if that is going to work waiting for help sorry my bad english

Account for Sale

^ -> automatic bot stop

Account Information
    if I press ^ my bots chars stops botting and I cant find where to change it. got any1 an idea? thx for any reply.

Account for Sale

bots for pservers?

Account Information
    i want to know if theres a walker or anyother bot working for private servers. Not so hard to setup ig/og is good.

Account for Sale

IG walker help needed

Account Information
    Im' currently having some kind of graphic bug with IG walker, I'm playing on interlude server, I tried 2.13 and 2.01 IG walkers and I'm having the same issue, when I click the down arrow for selecting an attack skill, I get a part of the game graphics in it. Screenshot: ***************************************************** I know normally I would have to use 1.79 for interlude but I can't seem to get it working, any guides on how to setup 1.79? thanks in advance

Account for Sale

OOG 10.9.7 Chat window popup

Account Information
    anyone knows how to fix this problem in OOG 10.9.7 every sec the chat window will popup with blank.

Account for Sale

Pls HELP!! Walker

Account Information
    Need help l2 walker, you'll see it sometimes when I start botear my pj remains stuck in a tree for example and remain so for hours and no boat. Any solution? They move a bit when atranque is solved, that of a single step, but the bot is not

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.