Lineage 2 Buy Account, Sell L2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Account

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Nuker Setup in L2Walker IG

Account Information
    Hi im having alittle problem setting up a nuker in walker, it kinda works, but if the mobs come too close to me, my char just start wacking it with my weapon, i tried all kinda stuff, but none seems to work, anyone out there that know how to fix this, all help appreciated. //Lotuzea Ps: emir0n = L2Walker God hehe

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    L2 Bots.

Account Information
    Is there any working bots for private servers? Can you post?

Account for Sale

Buff Problems L2

Account Information
    Hello guys, i have a problem with my L2 bot, i dont know , how i can get my selfbuffs in the right time. My char have 2 Buffs, 1 for 2 minutes and 1 for 30 minutes. how can i configurate that the bot buffs the one buff all 2 minutes, and the other all 30 minutes? someone have an idea? greetz Hour

Account for Sale

Error when I'm trying to run second L2 client.

Account Information
    Hello. I would like to run second L2 interlude client, but i have a big problem. I'm runing first L2 and everything is ok. So I'm doing alt+tab and i'm trying to run l2. It's normaly opennig, but when I'm trying to login i have a GameGuard error code 0x40. And then there is Critical error PHP Code: 2009.6.27 19:25:05 OS : Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 1797 MHz with 2038MB RAM Video : Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family (4837) General protection fault! History: UObject::GetFullName I can't use your system folder, becouse if i would like to play on my best serwer i need to download and paste their system folder :/ Can anyone help me? Thanks and sorry for my english...

Account for Sale

[request] IG walker l2 Reloaded ( 1 2 3)

Account Information
    Hi, I'm looking for IG walker working on a Hellbound private server. If someone knows which walker works on L2Reloaded, please post here a link to that walker or smth. Here's the webpage of the server: ***************************************************** Thanks

Account for Sale

how can fix ilegal action GM informed?

Account Information
    Hello ppl, i was use a l2walker in one server but i have a problem... that fa..k message ilegal action GM informed... how i can fix that ?... thanks ppl... VirusBorn

Account for Sale

Hey all, ( 1 2)

Account Information
    Hello, Its my first post and I dont know if its on the right section. Im trying to run IG walker 2.01 on a private server. Can any1 give me a fast guide of what I have to do? All I have to do is opening "l2Walker", sending it to the file l2.exe and press "run"? If its only that Im getting this c error: 2009.6.28 20:23:09 OS : Windows Vista 6.0 (Build: 6001) CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2527 MHz with 2047MB RAM Video : No Video PosCode : LS1:0:0:0 2/0 Failed to find object 'Class WinDrv.WindowsClient' History: UObject::SafeLoadError
    Account for Sale

Noob Crk Walker OOG file save question

Account Information
    So I started by using IG and made some setting cause I was to lazy to figure out how to do OOG walker in the same day. I transferred the IG .ini files to an OOG folder. Everything was going great, I was saving the files as I made changes, until I had to close/restart walker. Then I found out my file for my OL has nothing but 0000000000000000000's. Is this something with crk Walker OOG, or something with normal OOG, and is there a way to fix it so I can save on the Fly without having to make changes in IG and than Save IG and then Open OOG?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.