Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Accounts, Lineage 2 Character

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

[german] l2 on freeshard

Account Information
    tach zusammen. zock derzeit l2 auf nen freeshard und soweit ich weiss sin die ganzen l2 walker und was weiss ich nur für denn offi gecodet worden. da der nur auf c++ geht wollte ich mal fragen ob es sowas uach für l2j gibt und was man damit alles anstellen kann

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Bypass for la2guard

Account Information
    Hello, I am a player of a server (l2.3dgames.ar) and used l2walker calmly, until they put the protection la2guard and I need bypass for this protection, if somebody knows to do it and it can give to me very would be been thankful. Thank you very much

Account for Sale

Script a little help

Account Information
    If you are searching for help on Script you can do ask here. And you can also check on these websites: Website : ***************************************************** ***************************************************** Possible scripts: Decker : Auto buff If you know another website who provide help about script say it here please. If you have some script aznd you want share with other people say it here too. Dont forgot to put the correct credit to the guy/girl () who did it. Dont stole job that other people did.

Account for Sale

Wrath

Account Information
    hello [Options] Title=L2Walker 10.6.0 Server=L2Dex Token=5B3B272E5D39342D33313D3D2D252640215E2B5D OffSet=$00537374 GMFix=1 Rename=1 I need the right token

Account for Sale

L2xreborn boting ( 1 2)

Account Information
    ok guys i found a way to overrun gameguard errors for hacking problems ...etc in l2xreborn and start the game with ig walker the thing i get verification problems... what i mean exactly is that in other control i dont get the Ok in verification wich actually means i cant choose skills - items etc... any suggestions on how to solve this one?? i promise i will upload the entire thing ready to play as soon as i get it running properly help me out and youll be rewarded with ?IG for l2xreborn i got both the emulator running + the hosts file cant figgure out whats wrong

Account for Sale

l2walker for la2crazy

Account Information
    server's path ***************************************************** server sapphire no walker alauded i want to play with it plz someone help me boys

Account for Sale

ok boys lets see if you can help me

Account Information
    1st sorry for me inglish 2nd server path ***************************************************** 3rd my srv is sapphire interlude and walker not alaud now i want if anyone can help me an ig walker to bot to my low rate srv (x4) when i tride ig walker 1.78 file size error when i tride ig walker 1.79 no errors but nathing hapens and la2 not run do something plzzzzzzz you are my last chans

Account for Sale

walkek on l2hobby

Account Information
    hi, i would like to know which l2walker IG and OG can work on this server ***************************************************** and some info on how to set it up if you are willing to help. thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.