Lineage 2 99 Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 Character

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

el2walker 10.9.3

Account Information
    ive downloaded the file but honestly i really dont know how to use it.. i wanted to play at SEA(Blackbird).. pls help me with this..

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    l2 interlude

Account Information
    im trying to use l2 ins a private server interlude, and always says this message: "l2,net crashed, pls check your directX" Im already have the lateste version of directx and the message keepngi showing. Someone know what i can do to make it work?

Account for Sale

OOG 10.9.+ Doesnt Work L2 SEA

Account Information
    So it seems that OOG 10.9.0 doesnt work anymore on L2 SEA. better start looking again for people who play in L2 SEA

Account for Sale

Help with OOG Interlude Walker Please

Account Information
    Hello, i've been playing for 2 weeks or so a l2 off private server (interlude) for about 8x exp and im using l2walker 1.79 ingame with L@auth_server 3_0_(10.5.7). ok so thats it, i want configure an OOG walker for my private server i know the ip and the port (190.77.151.220 - 7777) so what i need to so? because i've been searching the whole post here in forum and no one helps about what i have to do about, i mean i want the l2walker oog and auth, and if its possible the steps i have to do to configure it to log on my server. So please! anyone give me a hand i cant open 5-6 clients on my pc its anoying and consumes all my perfomance, please share with me the info about. Thanks in Advance Respect. Edit: i have downloaded "from forum l2w bot collection c4-interlude-kamael/hellbound-gracia" the oog walker client the emulators and patcher but i have no idea how to! please help i wanna set my Server to bot in it (*****************************************************) how can i set oog wlker please!

Account for Sale

Hacking tool has been discovered

Account Information
    worng post, please delete. Thanks

Account for Sale

Problems with token and l2.asrv

Account Information
    Hi people, iam new here. I wonna use the OOG WALKER 10.97 in a gracia final server. I have problems to get a token and l2.asrv thats works with this l2w. Thanks... and nice bot

Account for Sale

Need Fire.dll decrypter.

Account Information
    Hi all. I already used search button, and all I find are crappy decrypters which worked in C3, but not anymore. I want a working fire.dll decrypter or Unpacker. I offer in exchange a working bot for L2 extreme.

Account for Sale

Cracked Walker?

Account Information
    Is there a working crack for IG and OOG Walker?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.