Lineage 2 99 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 Accounts

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

L2Cosmos OOG walker

Account Information
    Hey guys i have been searching for a lot of time for a OOG l2walker for l2cosmos server..i found server IP,Port,Protocol Version and token. I tried to log in with L2Walker 10.6.3 using Patcher v1.65 by Needle., eL2Walker10.7.4 and also Walker10.7.1 but i always got the same error on walker... 04:39:14 Link LoginServer Succeed. 04:39:40 ->Login LoginServer Fail. I would really appreciate any help

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    L2Divine help!

Account Information
    Can you guys tell me how do i setup at Config and Create acc?

Account for Sale

l2 superman?

Account Information
    ok ive always used walker and l2asvr or whatever. but since no one can hack walker is there a crack for superman? and is superman any good?

Account for Sale

Wanna use Bot on Teon. What do i need???

Account Information
    Hi there, iam playin on Teon/Official Server, an i wanna use a bot. What do i need and how should i use that. I tried to get infos by using the search funct., but i cant read out witch version and which program. is there a program which works on 1st throne?? pls help. ty walli

Account for Sale

Sws powerlvling - L2walker

Account Information
    Hi, I've got a little problem. I'd like to powerlvl my little char with Sws (both boting). I'd like it to be like that - 1. Char1 Fights, Sws Follows 2. When songs are over, sws invites Char1 to party, sing, and leave the party. 3. How can I do this?

Account for Sale

What do I need to bot!!

Account Information
    Well guys I come from playing Silkrod Online to play Lineage 2. I thought that bot will be working the same or something but they are way diiferent. Actually I want to know what do I need to bot or what ever is named and for what is used, i mean its function. I will like to now whatrs walker and that.. Thank you...

Account for Sale

L2walker for Frienzl2 needed Payed Reward,

Account Information
    hello, im actually playing at ***************************************************** if someone could take a look in the server and make trough a walker, that would run without getting banned in the login, i would pay an ammount of money for it, but u gotta show me that it will work.

Account for Sale

Need to Get ip for l2pride

Account Information
    I cant Decrypt the l2 ini is there any other way its 413 version. I have tried the encode from DSstuff and trherr l2decoder and still nothign can someone help i need to farm

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.