Selling  [Limited offer] Selling Major General 2 Account

Discussion in 'Crossfire Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by AdhamKamal, 2/2/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdhamKamal

AdhamKamal
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello everyone :)

This is a limited offer for short time only !!

I'm selling my old account that have been active 7 years until now .. this is my first ever account on crossfire when i first played the game and i developed the account as much as possible by buying different VIP weapons and characters as i will put the link of my account below.

Account main features:-
    ==================

1) The account is Major General 2
    2) TRIXY VIP character
    3) Titanium VIP package weapons (M4A1 - Grenades - Knife - Pistols - Stickers and background)
    4) Lots of ZIP weapons like (Barrett Imperial - Kukuri Ultimate Gold - Desert Eagle Camo - Laser dagger Victory) and many more you will find
    5) The account have many different ZIP characters (Not only TRIXY) that you can switch with as you like anytime.
    6) The account never get banned during the 7 years of playing and it's verified on Z8 official website as i will put a screenshot to you to prove that, so don't worry about this point with my guarantees :)

Account verification on Z8 official website
    (Sorry for not showing my Email .. Contact me if you're interested and I'll give to you all the information you need .. no worry about that):
    =============================

[​IMG]

Account link:
    =========

https://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/20688519

Feel free to contact me through my email : [email protected]

Cheers :):heart:

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      5.5 KB
      Views:
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.