Sold LIFETIME PUBG MACROS ( RESELLER )

Discussion in 'Playerunknowns Battlegrounds PUBG Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by ProPCStore, 2/18/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProPCStore

ProPCStore
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

45   1   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    =============
    PUBG MACROS
    =============

Who Am I?? I'm ProPCStore aka DevilWindz, I'm a verified seller on PlayerUP Account Marketplace Website with 35 positive feedback currently!! I'm new here to sell my products!! I can give proof that I have positive feedback and no negative feedback at all!! Thank You!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price : $23 With PayPal
    $28.20 Through Middleman

Contact Me :
    Discord : DevilWindz#7592

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With buying this package you will receive:
    » Lifetime access to our PUBG macros including all future updates/patches (worth: 24.99$)

» Access to our MACROKINGZ loader (for free)

*********************Description***********************

PREMIUM PUBG MOUSE/KEYBOARD MACROS
    ♛ BECOME THE KING OF CHICKEN DINNERS ♛

Have you ever wondered how PUBG pro players and streamers control their weapons recoil so well? How they shoot an M16 or SKS like a full auto weapon? How they easily control the SLRs recoil on any range, even without attachments? How they consistently do window crouch jumps without failing?

We know how! We offer you to play with the same AntiCheat secure advantage as they do …by using MACROKINGZ PUBG macros

MACROKINGZ PUBG MACROS

Our PUBG macro package contains about 70 of the world’s best PUBG macros for all weapons (including QBU, QBZ, SLR etc.), coming in 6 different mouse sensitivities. Our gun macros greatly reduce the recoil of each weapon to make sure that you can fully focus on killing, instead of doing acrobatics with your mouse. We do offer rapid fire-, allround- and crouch jump macros to make you the KING on Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds!

With our PUBG macros you will be able to keep up with any pro player in gun fights …without having to worry about getting banned

MACROKINGZ SECURITY

At MACROKINGZ we set a very high priority regarding the security of our users without making the product too complicated to use. Our MACROKINGZ loader, which you will use to hook our macros onto your mouse and keyboard, comes with a variety of security measures. Without revealing too many details we’ll give you a sneak peak on what we do, to keep you secure:

Loader never interacts with the game, game window or the games files but only with your mouse/keyboard

Automatic process name randomizer as well as a different software signature on every Windows start

Randomize the recoil values with one click, which will turn every PUBG macro into a unique script only being used by you

All our macros are encrypted to be a file format which only our loader can load and read

Our PUBG macros are fully undetected on: Battleye, Xenuine, Xingcode3, Faceit and EAC

MACROKINGZ COMPATIBILITY

Worried about that your mouse or keyboard can’t use our macros? No need to! Our loader is compatible with any mouse or keyboard brand you can buy for money. You simply download the MACROKINGZ loader, it will scan for your hardware and …that’s it! We guarantee that our macros and loader are working with any hardware set up you own. All scripts and loader are also fully working for internet cafe users!

MACROKINGZ UPDATES

Owning our lifetime PUBG macros includes all feature PUBG macro updates and patches. You’ll always receive all macros/scripts as files which can be stored on your PC. If PUBG releases a game update we will automatically update our macros …and you can download them for free!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    ProPCStore

ProPCStore
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

45   1   0

Bump! Still Selling

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.