Stole Money Lied too

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Dani Oud, 7/6/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dani Oud

Dani Oud
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

My Location:
    Hi there, how are you few months ago I bought an account on this website and now the person who sold me this account has reported me to the game and I have been banned so she can get her account back after I spent thousands of dollars on that account, I’m just wonder if there is any step I can take, in the photo below it shows the seller.

if you guys can try and get me a refund on the money I have paid it will be great I would very much appreciate it and you can cut any fee from the amount if that’s how it works I spent a lot on the account and I’m just only asking for the money I paid to buy the account on this website.

In the photos below it shows how much I bought the account for.

D92B652C-23B2-4E35-8353-3DE3FA49409A.png 7B52EFA1-99B3-468E-B243-2A2444E7AA81.jpeg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Support

Support
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

1   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    Dani Oud

Dani Oud
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    Hi there what happens if she don’t reply is my money gone.

4. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

Sorry about what happened, this is just sad when people gets eaten up by greed and becomes dishonest after you have spent so many on it. Hoping @Middleman could help you out here since this is a huge amount of money for a game account maybe get your money back and have the seller's information be released so you could take action against them irl.

@Xaleah

5. OP
    OP
    Dani Oud

Dani Oud
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    Yes I totally agree it’s sad to see people do that, and like you mentioned it’s a big amount I paid a lot of hard work to get that money and I really hope I could get a refund and don’t ever want to see that seller again hope you understand me and I hope you guys take action against people like this because you got a nice website to have scams like this.

6. Xaleah

Xaleah
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

I haven't reported anything? I haven't done anything to you except provide you with my personal receipts months ago so that YOU alone could have access to the account. And as far as I know, you followed through with getting it switched. I haven't played this game in the past 8 months, nor have I any intent of doing so anytime in the future.

7. OP
    OP
    Dani Oud

Dani Oud
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    I switched the account because for some reason you recovered your Facebook account and you had changed the password and right after I switched the account to one of my Facebook I get banned that’s doesnt make any sense I tried for days to get a hold of you on line but you never answered, I’ve lost thousands of money on that account, and all game developers told me was you were reported and the account doesn’t belong to you.

8. Xaleah

Xaleah
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

Like it was agreed upon, I provided you with all of the information, including purchase receipts, on February 15th so that you and you alone would have access to the account because you would link it to your own Facebook. Months later, I did change my personal Facebook password because it was forgotten when I bought a new phone. At this point in time, it was months after you had supposedly switched the linking of the account. It had nothing to do with your game account. What happens 5 months later to the game account that you control has nothing to do with me. Like I said, I haven't played for 8 months, nor do I have any desire to. I'm only here because this website emailed me. You haven't messaged me on Line for months (then regarding the FB password change), so this accusation is news to me. I don't have messages from you "for days". ‍♀️

9. OP
    OP
    Dani Oud

Dani Oud
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    Not true you changed the Facebook password when I was still using it and plus you sold the account with the Facebook that was linked to it I don’t get why would you still login and change the password and I repeat I tried contacting you through line app when I had line more then once and you never replied.

10. Xaleah

Xaleah
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

I switched the account to one of my Facebook
    So are you saying you did or you didn't take possession of the account?

I sold a Vikings account, not my personal Facebook account. You were aware it was attached to my personal FB account. You were given all the information by myself to gain total possession of the Vikings account. By your own admission, you did so. I do not have any access to the sold Vikings account, as it should be. You have sole access. Your last message to me on Line was on May 4th, almost 3 months after the previous message when you had contacted the developer to get the account switched. I do apologize for not responding, as I had stated I got a new phone, and I did not use the Line app until months later. You sent 1 message and did not mention an account ban at that time, however.

11. Xaleah

Xaleah
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

If it's still attached to my Facebook, then I'll download the game and check and we can go from there with my password reset. But I thought, and you stated, that it's attached to your Facebook account now.

12. OP
    OP
    Dani Oud

Dani Oud
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    When you sell an account doesn’t matter where it’s linked to the account and the email are not yours anymore, which means you can’t after few months try and recover your email. And yes the message was you had changed the password and why?, but you never replied even after seeing the message So I never had full access to the game I was always restricted to the game.

13. OP
    OP
    Dani Oud

Dani Oud
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    Yes this attached the game to one of my Facebook account but a day after that I get banned.

puffyfishy likes this.
  14. OP
    OP
    Dani Oud

Dani Oud
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    And I provided them with all the recipes you gave me, but they kept saying you’ve been reported and account doesn’t belong to you which means you’ve violate the terms of use

15. Xaleah

Xaleah
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

Well, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I didn't report you. I don't have access to this game account, nor have I accessed it since I sold it 5 months ago, nor do I want access to this game account. Why would I give you the in-game receipts that prove you're the owner and then report you? Does anyone you play with (and possibly angered, being it's war game) know that you bought the account?

16. OP
    OP
    Dani Oud

Dani Oud
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    No one knows anything about me buying the account, and just for the records you never gave me the full receipts I had another message sent to you about that, asking for the receipts full receipts and so it happens you never answered to that message aswill did you.

17. Xaleah

Xaleah
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

You asked for receipts from 2017 and then said nevermind. (I'm assuming because you realized I had already sent them in the 55 screenshots I had already sent.)

Had I ever accessed the game since you bought it? No.

Did I provide you with the information needed to prove it was your account? Yes.

Did you switch the account login information to your own, that I have zero knowledge of? Yes.

Again, why would I give you the information to prove it's your account and then report you? Are there specific receipts that you need copies of again to prove you're the owner? I harbor no ill will against you for any reason and if there's a way I can help, I will.

18. OP
    OP
    Dani Oud

Dani Oud
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    No you didn’t and now that is too late you answer me, you know what I’m done talking, I’ll wait for the @Support or @Middlemen to look at everything and decide because I sure as hell didn’t pay $1000 to get an account then spend thousands on it to grow even more, just so you can recover you Facebook account and place me at risk off losing it just like what happened. Thank you for chatting but I’ll wait for support to look at the facts and go from there.

19. Xaleah

Xaleah
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

I DID provide you with the receipts so you could switch the username/password, which you stated you did. I gave these to you on February 15th! I was under the assumption that you had changed the login credentials almost 5 months ago.

I have done nothing to access this Vikings account. I am asking you if there is additional information that I could provide you with to help with your issues, but I do not have access to this game account's credentials, as you have changed it.

If you would like access to my personal Facebook account, which is NOT CONNECTED to your purchased game account, then I will gladly show you to prove this to you. By your own admission, you received receipts from me and used them to change the login credentials to your own. Logging in with my Facebook credentials will not recover the game account. But you are more than welcome to try if you would like, so I can prove that to you.

Or as I've stated, if you need more receipt screenshots to prove the account is yours, or any other information to that affect, let me know.

20. OP
    OP
    Dani Oud

Dani Oud
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.