Selling Level 95 male Necromancer with max 8800 AA's in...

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ Account' started by EverQuest Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EverQuest Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Level 95 male Necromancer with max 8800 AA's in full VoA group and raid gear ! Massive DPS output with his raid focused dots. Enhanced Minion XI pet. Check out the BP with its massive DPS cklicky. Great character for every group & raid content in the game. About 54,000 HPs / 55,000 mana unbuffed. This character was leveled by our company and no one else has ever had access to this account. The character will have a server transfer token on him, allowing you to immediately transfer him to your server. The fee for the server transfer is included in this price. Highlights of this character include: Max Alternate Advancement Points! Full VoA group and raid gear (about 1800-2000 hp/mana per slot) Clean Reputation since I only powerlevel in instanced content. Access to Tier5 Journeyman Mercenaries, that is the best Mercs in the game. Free Name Change: I will perform a name change for you at my cost if you want a new character name In addition to the login information, you will receive extra account information, including the secret question's answer, the original CD-Keys, original Credit Card information and anything else you may need. After Purchasing this account, please contact me via email so we can give you the login information. Want custom leveling done? Email me with your requested leveling type, and we will get you a custom quote.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Scott LaFond

Scott LaFond
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

HOw much?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.