Level 90 Commando Human Male on Bloodfin

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Account, 10/2/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Account

SWTOR Account
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Main Character Equipment: 5 - Uber Equipment (Fully Geared)
    Describe Equipment: I have 6 years of equipment built up. there are cybernetic limbs from when they first came out.. i have both original ones.. three houses, two are planted on lok with way points to each, a box of speeders, a few bikes, tuns of commando weapons, lots of armor including some res armor, i have a tun of holograms there is a YT3000 that was a vet reward, Tie Fighter, Battle Droids, countless amount of mounts, also a ATRT or RTAT small mount l, there are tuns of resources down in the basement of the Jedi temple house on lok. also an instant trail vehicle however i cant remember how to get it back to working.. i have alot of mission accuired enhancements such as the obi wan trial crystal that raises your health alot. have a lot of bounty hunter items such as probe bots, rifles and seeker droids, lots of junk, and a few back packs full of modded clothes .tuns of Jedi robes, with a master cloak, a lvl 86 light saber with very powerful enhancements placed in it.. the character was a Jedi, and attended some studies from the early Jedi temple on dant before the CU,
    Elder Jedi?: No
    Faction: Imperial
    Respecs Available?: No
    How Many Alts?:
    Expansions: All current

Additional Information
    Character has been active for 6 years now, and i have alot of time an effort put in to it.. there are alot of items in the game i've stored up both on my ship and in my houses also on my person.. i'm sure i've over looked a few things, there is also a lvl 31 toon on another server.. also on the same account theres a toon on planetside that is lvl 14 or 15

Total Credits

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.