Level 85 Female Barbarian Shaman on Bristlebane

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ Account' started by EQ, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ

EQ
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

AA Points: 1946
    Veteran AA Points:
    LDON Points:
    Tradeskills: baking, alchemy, brewing and pottery all at 200 or above. Several other tradeskills with low skill.
    Flag/Key List: Planes through Time, some GoD, Demi, Anguish, MMM, Crystallos and I'm sure some others
    Epic: Epic 2.0
    Do You Have Magelo or EQ Player Profile: Yes
    Magelo or EQPlayer Profile Link: eqplayers.station.sony/character_profile.vm?characterId=446676599712 magelo 599352 (not fully accurate stats)
    Best Way To Sum Main Jobs Equipment: 4 - Good Equipment (Fully Geared)
    Describe All Characters Equipment:
    How Many Alts over Level 50?:
    Alternate Character Server: Bristlebane
    Alternate Character Level: 80
    Alternate Character Class: Magician
    Alternate Character Level: 62
    Alternate Character Class: Necromancer
    Alternate Character Level: 56
    Alternate Character Class: Shadow Knight
    Characters Transferrable?: Yes
    Expansions: All

Additional Information
    Original owner with a good reputation on the server, simply not interested in playing anymore. Lord Nagafen familiar and other loot cards claimed, hundreds of cards in Legends of Norrath available, the necromancer has never been guilded and is a completely anonymous character, was used for soloing only. Bazaar mule also on the account, has many bags of things on her. The account was scheduled to be cancelled today (3/10) and as of now I'm unsure if it's active or not. She owns all veteran rewards and has all leadership abilities. Was consistently ranked in the top 25 when I played her, has undoubtedly fallen with time but could easily be back up there in no time. I'm guessing she has around 50k platinum on her, not completely sure but it's around there.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.