Level 80 Dark Templar Cimmerians Male on Tyranny

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Total Gold: 56
    Best Way To Sum Main Characters Equipment: Amazing Gear
    Select the number of alternative characters over level 30:
    Describe Equipment: Gear is very very nice for PVE and PVP. I have two tier 1 pieces, Belt and Boots. (Belt of Black Spite and Boots of Black Spite) I have Two Epic shields, One level 73 (asylum of the bloodied maw) and the Other 80 (aegis of five mercies) I have an Epic Cloak (Black Dragon Cloak). I have 6 pieces of gear with (3) +7.9 One handed edge damage gems(18 gems) total. A level 75 crafted Helmet, Level 75 crafted shoulders. Cloack, Necklace and 2 rings. I only have 56 gold on the character, but I have over 75-85 gold worth of items including, Cusp of the heavens (epic bow) (30g) The Widows Pain (epic dagger) (20g) Black Cragfall (15g). I also have many rares that can be sold on the AH. The Rest of my gear is all Blue (Rares) ranging from level 74-80The reason for the level 74 gloves is that they have +7 one handed edged and blunt damage. The reason for the level 79 wrists is that they have +8.1 one handed edge and blunt damage. I have the Vanquishers Tasset (+Health and Stam, .7% invul) and the Vanquishers Chest (+health and stam +1.0 invul) My weapons is Ornyths Bane. I also have the Epic Necklace reward from the Level 80 destiny quest. I also have the epic cloak award from Killing Vistrix. I have an extra 16 slot bag, and rhino mount. I have Totem of Origins. In Frenzy My DPS on the weapon is

Additional Information
    I have over 75-85 gold worth of items including, Cusp of the heavens (epic bow) (30g) The Widows Pain (epic dagger) (20g) Black Cragfall (15g). I also have many rares that can be sold on the AH. He has a level 40 mount and horse riding skills. My Trade Skill (Primary) Is Alchemy which is at the top tier. (Can make the best Alchemy items) My Resource Gathering is at the top on ALL. (I can gather the best resources) My character is also keyed for Tier 2 Black Ring Citadel.

Total Gold

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.