Level 55 Sorcerer Elyos Male on Zikel

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Main Characters Hit Points: 8456
    Main Characters Mana: 10137
    Main Characters Abyss Points: 85232
    Main Characters Abyss Rank: Soldier, Rank 3
    Main Characters Skills (Describe): (Chain) Wintry Armor I
    Main Characters Professions (Describe): 491 in handycrafting, 499 to 499 in aether gathering and gathering (the highest level so far)
    Main Characters Equipment (Describe): imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/pvpoy.jpg/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/269/pvem.jpg/
    Select the number of characters over Level 20:
    Alternate Characters Server: Israphel
    Alternate Characters Level: 55
    Alternate Characters Gender: Male
    Alternate Characters Race: Asmodian
    Alternate Characters Class: Sorcerer
    Alternate Characters Hit Points: 5881
    Alternate Characters Mana: 9575
    Alternate Characters Abyss Points: 177368
    Alternate Characters Abyss Rank: Soldier, Rank 1
    Alternate Characters Skills (Describe): Sleeping Storm I (Chain)
    Alternate Characters Professions (Describe): alchemist +400
    Alternate Characters Equipment (Describe): na.aiononline/characters/Israphel/Imhers
    Alternate Characters Server: Zikel
    Alternate Characters Level: 39
    Alternate Characters Gender: Male
    Alternate Characters Race: Elyos
    Alternate Characters Class: Chanter
    Alternate Characters Hit Points: 5411
    Alternate Characters Mana: 5758
    Alternate Characters Abyss Points: 17278
    Alternate Characters Abyss Rank: Soldier, Rank 6
    Alternate Characters Skills (Describe): Healing Conduit I Protective Ward III Promise of Aether II
    Alternate Characters Professions (Describe): none
    Alternate Characters Equipment (Describe): na.aiononline/characters/Zikel/Imher
    All Assets (Describe):

Additional Information
    Hello everyone. Aion account Buy American Server. In the server [East] Zikel have 6 characters (Elyos). The main is a mage lvl 55, here I placed a couple of pictures to see what above it, but it has several set in the warehouse. It has over 120 million kinahs. This Sorcerer is 491 in handycrafting, 499 to 499 in aether gathering and gathering (the highest level so far) With over 14k pvp. All stigmas (Both chains stigmas) I make the comment that the book is used in combination with the book +11 pvp lvl 50. With the Godstone in 3760. If you know the game will know what I mean. The character has the complete set Mirage. imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/pvpoy.jpg/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/269/pvem.jpg/ One character is an alchemist master 500. (Assassin lvl 40) Among others it has a lvl 43 cleric and a chanter 38. The chanter is equipped for low lvl pvp. Pvp lvl 30 weapon kromede combined with staff. This weapon is +15 with Godstone 1880. In the Server [East] Israphel has 2 characters (Asmos) one of them is a lvl 55 Sorcerer with no really great things, so have to work a little. The price is $ 500 U.S.and the data will be sent after the transfer confrim as overall style. Interested communicate by email with the subject heading: Buy Aion account. Airdog1945@.

Total Kinah

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.