Selling  Android and iOS  Average Level 40 account with 8 S characters (Shana, Miyuki, Taiga and more)

Discussion in 'Dengeki Bunko Crossing Void Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Meme is Drago, 11/29/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meme is Drago

Meme is Drago
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hi guys for any quesiton send me a msg on discord: Meme is Drago#8974

Account transactions: 43$ ( Have all of the receipts as proof )

Very important is that account was pre-registered with a new email. I used a completly fresh and emtpy email for this account, and i can give u the control of the email address as well.

Account has both montly subscriptions for another 27 days. First in the MOE challenge. All of autumn event is nearly farmed out. Ton of legendary gear even tho i just hit level 40. ( Mostly from the crane game ). Only cleared first 2 chapters of pinacle. Cleared up to chapter 7 in story ( All story can be watched again ). Currently has 26 summon tickets ( Going to recive 3 daily for 5 more days, so 41 tickets ) and 8 limited banner tickets. VERY important is that i didnt use perfect 10 summons. This means that for 10 dollars u can get another S of your choice and a Miyuki support who is only availavle torugh perfect 10. Account name can be changed for 250 maigo ( 500 maigo on account ).

Selling for 75$. Payment via Paypal or playerup.com

All S characters are: Mains: Shana, Miyuki, Kirito, Emi, Taiga. Support: Yukina, Leafa, Kino.

18 A characters. The rest of the characters are B and only 7 C characters. All main characters unlocked. Support characters all except Shizuo, Kuroko and Rentaro.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.