Selling  North America  Average Level 24 Female account created 2013 with 1year STAR VIP, drip hat and overload of animations

Discussion in 'MovieStarPlanet Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by spoderduchess, 8/2/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spoderduchess

spoderduchess
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    29 diamonds and 32k starcoins. Judge + celeb. Default pink drip hat and a fair amount of rares from christmas hatches, rare week, and just some random others. TWO COMPLETE DPACKS!! SUMMER + NEWEST "JUNGLE" THEME

I'm older now and revisited this account after a hiatus, bought vip cuz i was bored for the summer, all to realize i dont have interest in playing MSP anymore.

The star VIP expires sometime June 2020.
    I have some good assets to create movies from when I played religiously in 2014. Like some good backgrounds and animations. And some high level friends.

I have a bunch of unfinished series that had some viewers if youre interested in continuing them.

Fair amount of clothes but most are black or white, to make outfits easier.

I have bizarre clothing items and tons of animations from the Wild & Crazy section. So if you want to troll chatrooms like I did then this account is for you.

this is a good deal if you want to get a head start on being a high level movie maker!! :) ~~~ year star vip is $80 !!

username is Amity the peaceful

and im taking offers! $60 is just a buy-it-now price.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.