LEVEL 138,ALL STATS 99,120 DUNGEON , 7B+ WEALTH ( 1 2)

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

I would like to sell my level 138 Runescape account , it's time to quit , i spent 7 years of my life playing it,(with pauses of course) and now is time for me to let someone else to play on it ,because i don't have time to spend at PC anymore , this account is a great account i dedicated to it with all my heart,i am part of top 100 players and now i hope that the new owner will take care of it like i did until now. It has turmoil prayer and rare item like partyhat,3rd age.Untradeble items like:chatotics,fire cape,void(5b+ wealth) etc. It is a maxed account with all 99 skills ,120 dungeoneering included,recoveries unset,e-mail unset, no pin,most of quests done and its safe, only few offences long time ago but cleared them! all i am asking for this account is $300 usd (i will not go first for obvious reasons e.g losing my account !) i hardly log on here so please email me at ***************************************************** Print screens: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.