Sold Level 12 Alliance For Sale - Do you want control of your own Alliance?

Discussion in 'DomiNations Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by WDavid, 1/8/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WDavid

WDavid
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I have a level 12 Alliance that I want to sell control of. We are 9,295/12,525 from becoming level 13. We currently have 46 members. Many of them are very active. You may keep who you want and bring your friends. I'm asking $199.

I am also selling separately the base that currently has leadership control of the alliance. Space Age Level 261 Chinese. The base includes an Estate (cost was $50) which gives 3 extra men and has a Rocket Arsenal for defense. I have spent more than 3 years upgrading. All Space Age Library research is complete. All Library research prior to Space Age is 100% complete except for Elite Paratroopers, Mobile Forces and Advanced Ballistics. 5 University leaders research is complete. Leonardo da Vinci 85% complete and King Sejong 83% compete. Top general is Napoleon- level 33. MacArthur and Churchill are level 29. 4 Coalitions are at level 8, the rest are level 7 except for Filipinos which is level 2. A lot of Museum work done as well. My factory troops include Heavy Tanks level Mk9, Honored RPG will finish upgrading in 9 days, and Heroic Commandos. Aircraft includes Veteran Fighters Level Mk6. I'm asking $349 for the base.

I will sell the base and control of the alliance for $399. I have a separate listing for just the base.

The alliance is called "GLADIATORS" - all caps. The base is called King David. Visit us and take a look.

Contact me through email or this thread. I'll check as often as I can. [email protected] is the best way to reach me.

#1 WDavid, 1/8/20
    Last edited: 1/8/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    WDavid

WDavid
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Space Age base is sold.

Alliance leadership is still for sale.

I problably will not be looking at playerup very often so it is imortant that you email me if you want to purchase alliance leadership.

[email protected]

3. OP
    OP
    WDavid

WDavid
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I dropped the price to $149

4. BoombeachtoBuy

BoombeachtoBuy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

hi, is this still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.