Selling Legit mortal kombat x account (Android)

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by splinterace, 8/30/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. splinterace

splinterace
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello to everyone in the forum!

I am a long time player (one year +) but I don't have the time anymore to invest in this game.
    I will post some photos so you can see that this account in not an easy thing to achieve and it's totally legit.

Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot

So from these screenshots we see that my account has 10 fully fusioned VII gold characters, 4 diamond characters (one IV fusion, one III fusion, the other two I fusion), 3 VI fusion gold, 4 V fusion gold and a lot more gold characters and challenge characters in lower fusion. Of course all bronze and silver are fully fusioned (except kitana, jax Briggs and bronze Johnny cage).

Now, about the price, you can clearly see that my souls and koins are A LOT ;

Screenshot by Lightshot

About 500 dollars worth of souls and about 1700 dollars worth of koins!!!

Also, my account has a huge load of blood rubies so you can do whatever you want with them in the faction wars store ;

Screenshot by Lightshot

From the above screenshot you can also see that I am online and you can play online matches without worrying if you get banned because this account is not a product of hacking but instead a HUGE amount of time invested from me!

Bonus is the test your luck big streak (level 10 rewards!)

Of course the price is #

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.