Selling Legit and good MC5 Account on Sale.

Discussion in 'Modern Combat Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Emi Ro, 8/20/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emi Ro

Emi Ro
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hello,

I am selling my MC5 account. Account is not a clone like half of this scammers on here are trying to sell. This is a legitimate account. Please Read Carefuly.

Classes unlocked: All! Yes, the new Marauder class as well.
    Class perks upgraded: All!
    Weapons unlocked: All!
    Weapon Attachments & Upgrades: All!
    Armors: ONI, Kemono, NOVA Elite, Shibing, Samurai, Werewolf, Kitsune, Santa etc.
    Credits: 25000!
    Lots of unlocked Masks, Camouflages, unique tournament winner Killsigns. Also golden Bosk 3.
    Positive Kill/Death and Win/Lose ratio.

Proof of the legitimacy of the account: Google playstore receipts. I am a senior member at Gameloft MC5 forum and I go by the name Emillie_Rolland, you can inqure about me there. I will make a video, write your name as my ingame username, show everything that's unlocked and also show the legit dogtag you can check with Gameloft customer care.

Price: 250 USD. Nonnegotiable.
    Preferred method of payment: PayPal.

Reason for selling: With over 1400 matches, and rughly 1050 hours of gameplay, I no longer feel excitement when playing. Also, my mobile device runs on 1GB RAM and I no longer have smooth gameplay.

Great account for someone who wants to jump right into the game and avoid spending 20 months unlocking everything like I did.

I can be contacted at emillierolla at gmail com or on Kik xxxiLoveLucyxxx Be sure to immediately note that you're messaging me regarding the MC5 account or I will not reply.

Thank you for reading and looking forward to speaking with a buyer.

- Emillie Rolland

PS:

Indian and Pakistani scammers and loverboys don't bother messaging me. As someone who's been doing business online since 2011 I can smell you a mile away.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.