Selling  Stage 51-59 Legend-level account with 5k+ gems, staples, 2600 packs opened and more

Discussion in 'Yu-Gi-Oh! Yugioh Duel Links Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by NinthSettler, 9/9/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NinthSettler

NinthSettler
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello.

The account has many staples, important cards for certain archetypes, and a couple of full decks like Dinosaurs, Blue-Eyes and Amazoness.

The account currently has OVER 5k gems (5091) but since i grind it daily you can expect more than that when you buy it.

I want $70 for the account. It's probably less than it's worth, but i want to get rid of it before Main Box 37.

I'll add screenshots of what in my opinion are the best or most valuable cards in the account, alongside a couple of decks i have for ranked.

I prefer taking Bitcoin transfers via Coinbase as a method of payment. If required, i could set up a middleman link, though i do not know if that entails any extra fees for the buyer.

for pictures of the most noticeable cards in the colleciton and some decks i have ready, of course i have more but they're not that competitive or might be incomplete.

#1 NinthSettler, 9/9/21
    Last edited: 9/9/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    NinthSettler

NinthSettler
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.