League Of Legends Account Middle-Man Services.

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello Dear Maxcheaters Community, i see many guys that are getting scammed as Buyers Or Sellers. And since i can call me "Proffesional" Seller On League Of Legends(Sold More than 50+ Accounts without any problem,not only in this Forum but in other,or even in my friends)i opened this thread to save your money or your account,from any scamming action. What can i offer you? -I can sell your account in a very good price. -A safe trade. -A Fast trade. Why to choose me? -I Have Many Sources to sell an Account on League Of Legends. -Because im trusted. -To Save your money -To Save your account -For A better trade! Some Q/A that you may ask me: Q:Why will you do it? A:Because i want to help MxC Community. Q:What will you earn from this? A:i will earn the 5% from each trader. Example: Buyer,the one who will buy the account sent to me the total a-beep-t of money,and i keep a charge of 10% for both traders. That's all How to contact me? :xrhstos.vagenas Personal Message If you want to use my services: Pm me with your account details or the account you are looking for. Or use this button in your topic. Post this Code on your topic. Code: [Select] [=maxcheaters/forum/index.php?topic=252264.0][​IMG][/]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.