L2 Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Characters

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello i need some help with l2net on l2dreams

Account Information
    Hello guys i tryed to connect on l2dreams with l2net... i changed the loginlist ip's with : 217.118.24.136 (l2dreams ip) i putted in interface the path to my l2.exe... and tryed to connect ingame but it doesnt load my character.. my l2net version is 378 l2 dreams is gracia final so i guess its either protocol 87 or 83 i dont know what else to do so if someone can guide and help me a bit i will be verry thankfull

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    need really an help

Account Information
    hi all, i'm following elite pvpers since 6 years; now i'm playing in a private server and trying to make walker working. server is ***************************************************** i'm using walker 10.9.8, but i have an: 18:02:06 Link LoginServer Succeed. 18:02:10 Login LoginServer successfully 18:02:10 The Server that last login is [28] 18:02:10 服务器[28]Online rates:37.47%,Available:Yes 18:02:10 Link GameServer Succeed. 18:02:40 ->Login GameServer timeout why? What's my mistakes?

Account for Sale

Lf walker for l2ewr

Account Information
    LF for walker for this server i have tryed almost all editions i have and i keep getting kicked if someone knows a way to help me bot plz post Server link: *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Problem with l2w 2.17+bybass (gracia epilogue)

Account Information
    This is my problem, when I sit my character, either manually or using l2walker, arrive alerts chatting, probably by gameguard... someone has the solution? sorry the poor english

Account for Sale

Walker 10.9.3 Problem!!

Account Information
    hi guys my problem is this, I have a dwarf and want soulshots crafter. with the patcher that I can use up to version 10.9.3 of the walker (I fail to get the offsets for new walkers). Earlier versions do not allow me crafter walker (they have a bug). In this version allows me crafter but I said that I lack the materials and inventory that does not recognize the materials needed for the soulshots Reliz. If anyone can help me here I leave more specific data Patcher: L2Walker Server Selector v2.7 by Sh00rGo Server Name: RealPlayers IP 201.212.0.77: 2106 828

Account for Sale

L2Net working Ingame? Not for me.

Account Information
    Okay so I've been able to get l2Net Out Of Game bot to work with the private server I play on, however I can't get it to work with the in game bot. Is there a certain step list I should be following to run it in game? Whenever I try to launch l2 from l2 it says invalid path - but it's definitely the right path. ( example: programfileslineage2systeml2.exe ) So what the heck am I doing wrong here? Could someone please explain it to me in detail like I'm an love you so I can get this lol. I would greatly appreciate it!

Account for Sale

Need CP CLICKER for Hellbound

Account Information
    Topic says all Hellbound and Epilogue pls Pls help ty Need program and how to use

Account for Sale

[Request] Help me with hex

Account Information
    Hi i need token from l2net or walker i cant login in server y desencrypt the engine.dll but i dont know use hex :P the engine.txt is here please helpme ^^ ***************************************************** THK

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.