L2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Character

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

How to trade Untradeable items ?

Account Information
    Hi I play on server where I can't trade epic, and I can't drop anyting on the ground.. so pls has anyone any trick how to trade this items ? :P (I can't trade it by WH freight :/ )

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    L2phx "You cannot buy multiple items"

Account Information
    What is going on with this.

Account for Sale

Is there a way :) ? ? ?

Account Information
    Is there a way to enchant weapons on retail? Anyone knows or my dreams are plain dreams. Is there a way to successfully craft items on retail? Like 100% of the time success. If anyone knows let me know, this would help me a ton. I might even stay in the game lol TYVM all

Account for Sale

L2 drops

Account Information
    hi i have question where drops or where i can find buy Nephilim Lord D-grade Shield . plz paste more informations about this shield thx a lot

Account for Sale

SUMMONER with Walker - How to get ONLY summon to attack?

Account Information
    Is it possible with walker to get ONLY your servitor to attack the mob... while you just stand back and heal when needed? I can't figure this out. My character has to hit a mob first, then the summon hits afterwards. This doesn't work well as my character takes agro and gets lots of hit... and is squishy. So, yeah, can you get ONLY your servitor to hit a mob? I'm a PS by the way.

Account for Sale

NEED HELP FOR RESTOCKING OF SS/SPS(EVEN W/O NEWBIE BUFFS)

Account Information
    Can I have a script for restocking of ss when a character runs out of ss? I have tried to edit the script for rebuffing, but it didn't work. The script needs to sense that the char runs out of buffs first, and that's the only time it will return to town. I don't care for rebuffing since my character reached 62+ & can buff by itself, my only concern is just to restock & return to spot. thx!

Account for Sale

I need l2walker for ://l2maniaks.ro/

Account Information
    Hello..Im searching for a walker ingame for l2 maniaks server..This server is Hellbound...Its a server with system (I deactivate gg) not with host..I apreciate if u give me a link or whatever helpfull...Ty

Account for Sale

Need short information to l2encdec v2.92

Account Information
    Hi, I need to know the commands which are needed to decrypt a dat-file (npcname-e.dat) and back. It's Gracia 2.2 untouched system folder. l2encdec v2.92 (zip) This doesn't help me: Code: l2encdec.exe [destination file]please an exactly example (like this but it's wrong): Code: l2encdec.exe -l -e 413 npcname-e.dat npcname-e.dat.txtIn German: Ich würd gern die genauen Parameter wissen, um eine dat Datei zu entschlüsseln und anschließend wieder zu verschlüsseln (npcname-e.dat), sodass kein Krit beim Start auftritt... Gracia 2.2 thx for ur effort

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.