L2 Buy Account, Buying L2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Account

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Help Me

Account Information
    Hey guyz will there be players playing in Lineage II Gracia Second Throne Part 2, please reply?

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Help with bot, please

Account Information
    Hello everybody, I'm player of Lineage 2 for a long time. Sorry for my language, but I am Spanish and I am using a translator to talk with you. Lineage 2 game official (Teon). Today and completely lost hope that it can become strong like me and others and realized that I botear. Lineage 2 is currently in Final grace, could someone give me the link for the bot? Be eternally grateful. Please I need l2 walker for gracia. Thank you

Account for Sale

Walker 10.9.0

Account Information
    Hi 2 all, I need Help.Can someone configure walker for this server--->***************************************************** (Hellbound PvP)? I have read more posts about botting but, not working ( IP-->212.24.38.236 protocol ver.-->831 HElp please,In advance thanks)) LOg info: 08:39:27 Link LoginServer Succeed. 08:39:31 Login LoginServer Success. 08:39:31 服务器[02]当前在线率:0.00%,能否登陆:能 08:39:33 Link GameServer Succeed. 08:39:33 ->Login GameServer Fail. Thats all I use, can someone edit this fot its working?--->> In file hosts:---> 127.0.0.1 localhost 192.168.1.12 L2authd.lineage2 192.168.1.12 L2testauthd.lineage2 216.107.242.199 212.24.38.236 Folder of my Walker 10.9.0--->> *****************************************************

Account for Sale

L2 interlude hack...

Account Information
    i need hack to interlude... i dont know what name of hack but i know wwhat he can to do.. so listen.. this hack to to do subclass multiskills i explayn what i mean. im paladin...and i have skillls of destroyer and tyrant and bishop in my paladin. pls give me this hack and say me how to used with him.. if not can just give me that and i try to learn alone.. but pls really pls give me samething of work i must that thx enyway.

Account for Sale

after searching

Account Information
    after searching i can't find solution of my problem i have l2walker 1.97(for interlude)and asrv .51 after i press home and add my setup game freeze any one have any idea how to fix this ? i think there is many ppl have this problem ://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=36784841.jpg

Account for Sale

Lineage 2 c6... multiclass Bug

Account Information
    Hi all, i have question i search bug on multiclass and i not found ;/ anybody can tell me how make multiclass on c6 chronicle? sorry for my english ;p

Account for Sale

linege2 gracia partII

Account Information
    Can i just continue with the gracia part 2 because i dont want to waste time on final so if i continue now will it automatically update to final or not? i will be thankful to you if you help me additional info: i play only in retail.

Account for Sale

l2 gracia prob

Account Information
    hey guyz i just now downloaded gracia final and when i login in it doesnt go in and says the password you have entered is incorrect.confirm your account information and try again later.Is there any problem if so help me. thanks in advance additional information:i am playing in retail

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.