Scammers Update

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Threads' started by K-TIER, 7/20/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-TIER

K-TIER
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

272   0   0

Dear all Buyers and Sellers... again ^^

If you follow me in Playerup you will know I have just posted a Scammer Alert thread:  Exploiting - SCAMMER ALERT: Ahmed Seller (Line ID: ahmedseller) | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

that why this guy created another account and wrote this post:  Selling -   Android - KajLee Scammer !! he scammed me in 250$ and i got nothing with proof | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform. he also created a fake conversation with my image avatar :innocent::innocent::innocent:

If you guys (@Admin @Middleman ) used to do transaction with me in the past, you can recheck my Paypal email and compare with "the proof" he provided, then you will understand how this guy make it up :) btw he also locked his thread that why i have to create the another :oops:.

I know I will be messed by these scammers when I'm standing for buyer benefits, but it worths right!

Thanks,
    Kajlee

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    abbas2017 likes this.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: KajLee Re: #1[/trigger]

3. RazorXVII

RazorXVII
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

K-TIER likes this.
  4. OP
    OP
    K-TIER

K-TIER
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

272   0   0

abbas2017 likes this.
  5. jjac2016

jjac2016
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

6   0   0

My Location:
    I bought from Kajlee before via Paypal. I went first and he delivered the account info right away.

6. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

@Kajee. All you need to report the post. It will take the post down temporarily for @Admin to review it. Obviously you have a solid track record here so nobody should think you're not legit. We can also vouch for @KajLee

7. OP
    OP
    K-TIER

K-TIER
    Expand Collapse

272   0   0

If Buyers/Sellers used to be scammed in Playerup, please send their info here to help other people stay alert
    Thanks

8. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: KajLee Re: #5[/trigger]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.