Selling  SH26-SH30 K791 Sh28, lvl 40, full redeemer, dream gems, artifacts, torrent/wildfire, knowledge.4 Farms, Barg

Discussion in 'King of Avalon Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Safe & Cheap' started by GingeeKoAGB, 5/26/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GingeeKoAGB

GingeeKoAGB
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hey,
    This is a brand new account in kingdom 791, reason to selling is due to work hours and not being able to find the time anymore. Its Stronghold 28 (130m) Full redeemer +5, dream gems fully, Full black horn artifacts, Level 50 dragon 4 star skills and alot of other goodies like knowledge stones, farm gear, farm heros and training gear.

It can include a farm with 4 star aurelius with max skills, rare rabbit march skin, sh23, 85m power has redeemer/flame/deathseeker. Both of these accounts are very good at pulling in resources for upgrades.

If you would like to contact me about a price please do, i can be contacted on "line" with the username - "tgkoa" if you need any further details.

I am looking for a reasonable sale as I have invested around £3000 between the two accounts and although its really fun, I no longer have the time due to nightshifts.

Please contact me without hesitations im willing to make offers or negotiate, bank transfer would be ideal as my PayPal would take awhile to verify, im sure this will be ideal to the right buyer. If you would like pictures contact this or my line and I will show anything asked.

If you just want to buy please purchase here : https://www.playerup.com/middleman/?page_id=5&form=cart&p_key=

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    GingeeKoAGB

GingeeKoAGB
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Im looking for somebody that wants to either enjoy the game or continue paying for king as these where my intentions. The Throne Battle is in two weeks.

3. OP
    OP
    GingeeKoAGB

GingeeKoAGB
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.