jon93 - Resolved

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by joshc, 4/11/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joshc

joshc
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

4   0   0

I bought a coc account on 2/14. It's worked fine until 3 days ago when the seller and bus brother hacked the Google account thus I lost my game. What can I do. The seller is Ravi Kumar, his user name on here is jon93.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

@jon93. Please resolve this.

3. jon93

jon93
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

13   0   0

I haven't done anything. Why you are blaming me?I am a seller. I don't have acess to your account.Buyer should contact google to recover his account.
    I can only provide information all i have regarding this account.

4. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Closing this in 24 hours if no reply from @joshc

5. OP
    OP
    joshc

joshc
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

4   0   0

he and I have spoke in a private conversation. He said he would contact the person he bought it from a while back. I waited several days and asked what they said and he said they didn't response. I asked for that persons name so I could contact them directly and he hasn't responded, and that was last week. Just a few minutes ago I changed the status to Canceled on that 3 way ticket.

6. jon93

jon93
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

13   0   0

Hey! Joshc i said i was busy i am trying to find your account. So please give me some time. We can resolve this issue no need to worry.

7. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Any updates?

8. OP
    OP
    joshc

joshc
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

jon93 said he was going to try and work on it soon. I'm not giving up hope on him and neither am I closing out this case.

@Admin I'm sure you've seen my other posts and messages about a 3 way ticket I'm needing opened up. Please help.

9. OP
    OP
    joshc

joshc
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

Also, what I find curious is right after I got on here and started to bring this issue forward, whoever was using the account just up and quit. They haven't been on in weeks. But where they changed the passwords, i still can't get logged in.

10. jon93

jon93
    Expand Collapse

13   0   0

@Admin someone else has hacked this account and i am trying to resolve this issue i have contacted him and i guess this will be sort out within a day or two.

freechest likes this.
  11. OP
    OP
    joshc

joshc
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

freechest likes this.
  12. AQOS

AQOS
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

So there is a same issue regarding recovering your account here @joshc. I bought an account also to this guy jon93 and I do always have "request recovery" on the account trying to getback the account.. I informed jon93 regarding the issue but same old story here.. I have proofs so many recovery messages on my phone/email.. I think this guy jon93 always does this crap after selling all those accounts to clients..

13. jon93

jon93
    Expand Collapse

13   0   0

No its not true.

14. AQOS

AQOS
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

@joshc and I have in common.. Luckily my account that I bought from you is not getting hacked yet but you guys are trying to get it back... Sadly joshc got hacked which account you sold to him since you tried to recover it..

15. jon93

jon93
    Expand Collapse

13   0   0

Hey! AQOS Sorry for that but, i have told you earlier that if something happen inform me but you didn't. I am a seller, i don't own all those account. I bought it from other guy and then sold it. Make sure to link your account with iphone and extra layer of security. Hope you will understand. If still you got any issues, let me know i'll definitely help you.

16. AQOS

AQOS
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

I did.. But still everyday I always received SMS/Emails regarding recovery issues.. Last 3 days ago my password has been reset and being surprised how did you reset the password of the account.. Just glad that I did recover it..

17. jon93

jon93
    Expand Collapse

13   0   0

I didn't bro. Please use 2 step verification on always.

18. jon93

jon93
    Expand Collapse

13   0   0

I didn't bro. Please use 2 step verification on always.

19. jon93

jon93
    Expand Collapse

13   0   0

AQOS Msg me on kik

20. jon93

jon93
    Expand Collapse

13   0   0

AQOS Msg me on kik

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.