Fraud - Need To Take Action Intoyo (Philip Jones) No access to account, has everything, doesn't answer me.

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by Weedy, 6/7/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weedy

Weedy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

7   2   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Late March

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $175

4. Other Parties Username
    Intoyo
    https://www.playerup.com/members/intoyo.258565/

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    [email protected]

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Intoyo#6245
    His Discord

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

Intoyo has the email ([email protected]), and the original microsoft/xbox account back. He is a scammer because he does not answer my questions to get the fortnite account back. I think he disabled the fortnite account/emailing because when I try to reset the password, I don't get any emails from them. I email epic games (fortnite) and tell them to change the email, but they need to know the IP address and date the account created, so I can get the email changed. But Intoyo is not answering those questions and I can't get access to my account. He has my money, email account, and xbox/microsoft account. He can take the account back and is just wasting time so he can have everything in the end. He blamed it on me "flipping the table" calling me a scammer. (admins, look at the conversation we had before, it was my fault at first, but he ended up being the scammer https://www.playerup.com/conversati...id-767840329-3-way-conversation.455906/page-4 ) When in the end, he has my name, my ip address, my emails, and most importantly all of his stuff (including his original account email, my $175 + $8 that I sent him as extra) And he threatened 2 months ago, after I bought the account, that he will give the cops my ip for identity fraud. But he had his money, so I don't know why.

I can include all of the screenshots

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Weedy

Weedy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

7   2   0

3. OP
    OP
    Weedy

Weedy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

7   2   0

Pictures
    Parts of the conversation

#3 Weedy, 6/7/18
    Last edited: 6/7/18
  4. OP
    OP
    Weedy

Weedy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

7   2   0

I either want him to answer my questions & get the account back or I get my money back.

5. OP
    OP
    Weedy

Weedy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

7   2   0

6. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

@Intoyo dispute against you.

@Weedy is this a Middleman Transaction?

7. OP
    OP
    Weedy

Weedy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

7   2   0

@Rolan Yes, transaction was done through Middleman.

8. Intoyo

Intoyo
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

2   0   0

I told him I’ll recover the acct I’m not giving him my personal info. I never asked for his info and he gave me all the account info on free will no one forced him. After telling him I’d recover and give him the account he said no don’t worry he’s got it so I don’t understand what his problem is. He didn’t want the money when I offered a while back now he’s mad cuz after blocking me and refusing to help get my Xbox acct and bank off the email he needs my help? Gtfo he unblocked me for his personal gain

9. Intoyo

Intoyo
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

2   0   0

I got my Xbox gamertag back on my own without his help which took weeks and he unblocks me after he locks himself out the account lmao how I’m any way is that my fault and taking his account back dude is asking for pity he doesn’t deserve.

10. OP
    OP
    Weedy

Weedy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

7   2   0

"I’m not giving him my personal info" Yet you gave me your whole microsoft account and email where you have your credit card saved on the xbox account, and you have your bank and paypal on the email. I didn't want a refund/your money back because I had the account and that's all I wanted, is to buy the account, you got your xbox account back after we were unblocked and I had a conversation with you. You have EVERYTHING now. And I still don't know if you disabled the account or not because I wasn't able to login for the past month. You aren't even answering the question that's not any of your personal info and that is what day the account was created.

Either you help me recover it or you do it yourself but I'm getting a refund

#10 Weedy, 6/7/18
  11. OP
    OP
    Weedy

Weedy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

7   2   0

I gave your email because I was assuming I would change the account email away from it and you would help me answer the questions to change it but no https://i.imgur.com/CyaDCet.png

12. Intoyo

Intoyo
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

Dude that image clearly says I wasn’t sure about helping you yet you still have the email and you also stated you were fine and complete understand if I don’t want to help you even after I got the email back dude quit playing victim after all you’ve done

13. OP
    OP
    Weedy

Weedy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

7   2   0

You wanted the email to the account but don't want to give answers to get me back into the account. Seems very legit. And you are still avoiding all my questions. What day the account was created. And either you help me recover it or you do it yourself but I'm getting a refund.

14. Intoyo

Intoyo
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

You weren’t assuming anything you actually realized the fact I still might not help and you accepted that. You’re the one who made all this go this far dude. You blocked me, refused to give my Xbox acct, I could’ve told you to been ask epic to switch emails so I can get mine back but you proceeded to block me. You’ve realized you made this go unecessarily far but you open a dispute and claim victim when everything was brought up and done by you voluntarily

15. OP
    OP
    Weedy

Weedy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

7   2   0

I never refused to give your xbox account back. With the sale, as promised, you gave me your Fortnite account and Outlook email. And I had full control over it. And you started complaining that you want your xbox account. But it's part of the Outlook email/Microsoft account. You complained to microsoft and got the Xbox account back. I don't see any problem here. If you got everything you needed, why aren't you giving me the answers to get my account.

AGAIN, you avoided my questions. What day the account was created. And either you help me recover it or you do it yourself but I'm getting a refund.

16. Intoyo

Intoyo
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

Dude I’m done I’ve said what I needed to say and I’ve provided evidence this dispute is literally nonsense you were voluntarily doing everything I never asked for my email until you brought it up and offered, never asked for your ip or any personal info, and I for sure never guaranteed I’d help you because of the lack of help you gave me and you blocked me lol. You got locked out the fortnite account by yourself not me I did nothing and you unblock and talk to me now so you can get back in just because it benefits you? Childish I gave you the way you’ll get the acct I’m not giving personal info to you. If you don’t accept then idk what to tell you

17. OP
    OP
    Weedy

Weedy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

7   2   0

HE IS RESELLING!!
    Intoyo Plays - YouTube
    Video Published on May 24, 2018
    Has comments 12 hours ago.

Whatever the case is, I need a refund asap.

#17 Weedy, 6/7/18
  18. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

Go to your 3-Way Conversation Ticket then both of you change your order status to "Cancel Order" @Middleman

19. OP
    OP
    Weedy

Weedy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

7   2   0

What if he doesn't change the order status?

20. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

He bought your account, and does not have access to the account. You don't want to help him get it back.

IP addresses are not sensitive information, nor is giving 4 digits of a credit card. What is sensitive information is what is on the Fortnite account if you had personal information on it.

Your argument makes no sense, and you're now re-selling the account that isn't yours.

You should both be canceling your middleman order and it seems you've been planning on selling this account for weeks now before any issue arised.

#20 Ryan, 6/7/18
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.