Instagram price balance

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by Store, 6/6/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

Hello, I am Amir, the approved seller of the site

I work on the site and I am happy to work with the team of players:)

I wanted to talk to you about an issue...

Instagram sellers have increased and each seller has a different price and this has caused the original price to change

Now new sellers have been added to the company and the price has been reduced from 60 usd to 20 usd:no_mouth:

with 20usd, only followers and low quality robots can send to buyers

I can get promotional prices from you and the team

I and you and your team can control the promotional prices. Thank you very much
    @Help
    @Middleman
    @Hulk
    @Admin
    I also ask the active Instagram sellers to change the price and cooperate with us so that we can return the price in advance to provide good services to buyers;)

I tag sellers:
    @Azorkai
    @mathewmj1977
    @IGshop
    @Imi
    @Robert Brandon
    @Acc2sale
    @Green.Team
    @king store
    @royal_shop
    @STEFAN177
    @ExpertTuna
    @Followied

AccsFarm likes this.
  2. OP
    OP
    Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

I will list the main price of page and follower

1000 followers 7 to 9 usd
    2000 followers 13 to 15 usd
    3000 followers 19 to 21 usd
    4000 followers 27 to 29 usd
    5000 followers 33 to 35 usd
    6000 followers 40 to 42 usd
    7000 followers 44 to 46 usd
    8000 followers 49 to 51 usd
    9000 followers 52 to 54 usd
    10,000 followers 58 to 60 usd

3. Followied

Followied
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Emerald Status: This user has successfully completed 600+ middleman transactions

2k+   0   0

Happy To join That, if All Seller Can Agree

Store likes this.
  4. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Ruby Status: This user has successfully completed 1200+ middleman transactions

7k+   27   1

Hello @Amirhossien69
    We set prices accordingly as to what we see fair in terms of quality both and competition.
    Been working with our current prices for quite some time and it is working for both us and the buyers along with other competing sellers each at his own price. As to the Quality of the followers, this does not apply to all sellers alike - offering discounts does not necessarily mean delivering low-quality service.

Thank you for your approach however, we are happy with our current prices and will adjust accordingly however we see fit.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Store likes this.
  5. Green.Team

Green.Team
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

206   1   0

Hey everyone,
    It can be a good way to turn back the prices to previous.
    I completely agree with enhancing prices to the average that @Amirhossien69 said.
    On the other hand, there is an important point about this situation that if sellers sell low quality of Instagram services, buyers will disappear after a while and they won't trust to any other sellers again!!
    So it would be better if we make an integration to gether in order to improve both prices and profits.

Store likes this.
  6. OP
    OP
    Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

thank you for your comments:heart:
    We are waiting for the opinion of other sellers and managers

7. Acc2sale

Acc2sale
    Expand Collapse
    Acc2Sale
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

My Location:
    Lol , As you know we had this plan a long time ago and it didn't went through . And as i see you didn't mentioned other sellers that they are selling a lot more than all of us . Trust me if you want to do this you need to regroup all sellers and do a big move because when we all change our prices others will change their price lower than us and the problems will start that moment :D , Well if every sellers agreed and did the move i will do the same too otherwise i really don't have time to change all of my prices . Good luck !

8. IGshop

IGshop
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Emerald Status: This user has successfully completed 600+ middleman transactions

3k+   0   0

My Location:
    Hello! I can change my prices, but i want all sellers to change their prices too.

9. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

What's the final agreement here?

10. OP
    OP
    Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

Hi again !
    I hope you have a good day

I talked to the sellers about it and almost 90% of them have no problem

We're just asking you to help warn sellers of low prices to change their prices.

11. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Ruby Status: This user has successfully completed 1200+ middleman transactions

7k+   27   1

@Hulk let the mentioned in t he post sellers vote here if they do agree or not and based on the majority vote we will go with it

12. Green.Team

Green.Team
    Expand Collapse

206   1   0

@Hulk I definitely agree with this public agreement if others tell that they agree, as well.
    I'm ready to increase my prices.
    Everyone should note here that:
    "LET'S CHANGE PRICES"
    We have 12 sellers here as if more than 8 of them say their agreement, others have to obey this consultation.
    Moreover it is crucial that @Help @Hulk and other moderators help us to manage to this issue.
    Best Regards

Store likes this.
  13. seclime2b

seclime2b
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

Hi, I'm ready to join these prices, but there are a few points.
    1. Unfortunately, this service has too many children who do not realize that dumping prices does not lead to an increase in the number of customers. Prices will eventually be reduced to a minimum. The quality will also be reduced to a minimum.
    2. The site is regularly visited by people who do not do this professionally and they are willing to do low-quality services for little money, because living in their country has too low a price. This harms the Middleman system, and the site's reputation, because buyers are then forced to spend time and nerves on refunds.

Decisions:
    1. Manual processing of threads. This requires a lot of time and moderators.
    2. Price adjustment using a new algorithm, You can add an algorithm that will prohibit making the price lower than specified in the algorithm. This is done very easily.

What you need to do:
    1. Create a separate column for number of followers from the list(1K-1M)
    2. When selecting the number of followers(for example, 10K), the algorithm will automatically insert the price (for example, $40).

I'm willing to join in, but only if all the other sellers are willing to do it. Otherwise, it doesn't make sense.

Acc2sale likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.