Selling  Android and iOS  Level 13 Insane Top 300 Maxed Account!

Discussion in 'Clash Royale Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Jiren, 2/22/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jiren

Jiren
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

18   6   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hey Guys! I am selling my insane Clash Royale account that is insanely high level. Almost all the commons and rares are maxed but they basically all can me maxed. A few epics are maxed and also a the Log is Maxed out. There is no name change but the name is very decent. I am looking for a PayPal payment at a 15% # as PlayerUp takes an extremely long time. I am selling this account for $450 with PlayerUp middleman and only $400 with PayPal. I can give you all details of the account and verify ownership if interested.
    Please contact me via kik for any questions you have @SpaceLyon

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Jiren

Jiren
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

18   6   0

Please message me via kik for pictures, imgur will not allow posts for some reason right now. I’ll be adding a buy now link when the Sever comes back up

3. OP
    OP
    Jiren

Jiren
    Expand Collapse

18   6   0

The account is up! I will be adding a buy now link when the server allows me to

4. Wun Wun

Wun Wun
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

Whats the name of the account. Or player id # , so i can take a better look at the account

5. saber1234

saber1234
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I just bought another account from this seller. Fast response and very patient with the account transfer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.