Innovative Scroll Protection Agency (ISPA)

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

***THIS IS ON THE WINDIA AND NOVA SERVERS ONLY (so far)***

I am selling a scroll insurance policy. I am starting my post on this particular website because I think it will work extremely well and I will be able to expand it to other forums too, so that everyone has access to this service.

My background:

I have been playing Maple Story since the beta and throughout it's timeline I have tried to think of many ways to make money. I have never scammed a soul of Mesos, because I have been scammed before, the closest thing I can think of to scamming that I have ever participated in would be buying a person's advanced potential scroll and selling it for a couple mil of profit :P but they advertised it at the price I paid for it. Ok here's the main point of this opening introduction; I am trying to keep this short and sweet while keeping a mutual trust between us.

And to the point of the thread:

While all of my attempts have failed thus far I really think I have a genuinely unique idea that will benefit Maple Story as a community (if this is a success).

Here is what I am trading:

I will buy you a new scroll if your scroll fails-- sounds too good to be true right? Well I wouldn't be doing it if there wasn't a chance for profit, trust me.

Here's how it will work:

Step 1) You purchase a scroll (I am limiting it to just 60% scrolls for now)

Step 2) You come to me, pay me 60% of the scroll's worth and if it fails, I will replace your scroll with one of the same type. This saves you an average of 40% of the scroll's cost if it fails!

Sounds great!! Don't you hate it when 60% scrolls fail?

I am open to doing anything to guarantee trust between myself and the insured party, all I require from you is the type of the scroll, you must show it to me in a trade, and you must also show me you using the scroll on the item of your choice, download one of the programs at the bottom of this thread if you do not have screen-recording software.

**If you are unwilling to provide this video proof I ask for, I will not go through with the trade and I encourage you, if you do not trust me (this goes without saying... but I will say it to break the tension), do not go through with the trade either.

If you are interested or have questions please leave a post here, or send me a private message.

Screen recording software (100% safe, I have both):

ManyCam -- *****************************************************

HyCam2 -- *****************************************************

Thanks for reading if you got this far, I really think we can all benefit from this and I honestly am very excited about it all. :) Thanks.

ALSO: I am on US - Central time.

Worst idea ever.

Originally Posted by cautions123

Worst idea ever.

Not productive. Besides, that's like saying car insurance is the worst idea ever. I bet you in particular have more than a 60% chance to crash when you're on the road.

I'm not saying that you're a bad person, but the idea itself is horrible.

You have good intentions yourself, but it's just not realistic

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.