Increased population of scammers on this forum ,This is a overview!

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Hi guys. Well as most of you people have seen, that latly more and more people get scammed. This is pritty sad since most of the people trying to sell and account or trade on or buy dont haven any evil intentions, so i would like to use this post to get an overview of the scammers Email , posts they have made , and what they normaly do. So if YOU get scammed or know any that has been scammed , please add the following info : Email (Most scammers changes email/ address from time to time , but some dont) Forum post ( Scammers always makes a post etc so its nice to get it up her) And what type of scam ( Did you pay for the account and got a tripped one ? , or did you try to trade and he got the password first then ignored you ? or any other reson.) PS : Please only add info thats correct since hopefully this post will make a good overview for new people thats going to use this forum or older once thats sick and tired of scammers. I will add all the info i get to this post if i find it correct . Scammer list : Best regards Tayu

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.