Selling Im on level 36 FOTM dungeon, with tank and dps...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/7/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Im on level 36 FOTM dungeon, with tank and dps exotic set. with 25 AR. All skills are learned except Mist Wolf Level 30 PVP (WOLF), alot pvp items on pvp bank Max Weaponsmith, Blacksmith and Jewelry. World Completion, 120 bag slots I highlighted all important materials for the legendary. All information about the account is complete. No more farming of Karma, all you need is to get Dusk and Onyx Loadstones on Trading Post! sPvP(glory)Rank49 / PvE Rank74 warriar / tournament ticket250 /etc.. Please any Negotiation of a price and questions!! Norn Female Guardian has the Legendary Geatsword Sunrise and a very rare name (i have been offered $200 for the guardians name alone). (Account contains 4-5 extremely rare names). Feel free to contact me about the names. One of the first 5 Sunrise's to be made in the world. (bought the 2nd Dawn to ever be posted on trade post) 20g+ gold on account. Also various level alts, nothing above 35ish. This is a Deluxe edition account. The Guardian has 450 in Weapon Smithing, Armor Smithing and Jewelcrafting. also has a full "Clerics" set of exotic armor and jewelry with the Caudecus Manor skin (needs 1 more run for the gloves and to finish the set). Has a full Power/Toughness/Vitality set with the Sorrows Embrace skin. Also has the Halloween Shield skin "Ghastly Shield" on a clerics shield, which is worth quite a bit of gold. Also has a Mystic Forge Conduit which is worth a lot of gold aswell. The guardian has map Completion. There are varius other Exotic Armor/jewelry and weapons on the account aswell as multiple tokens for most dungeons. Feel free to contact me with questions. I am open to offers. I am selling 1xGW2: Digital Deluxe -US- Blank Account - I will provide ALL necessary details + CDKey etc. Thanks BX- Up for sale is a human female thief (lv80) with exotic armor and The Dreamer legendary unicorn shortbow. Also on the account is another 80 thief with 20AR and exotic armor and an 80 warrior with exotic...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.