Selling  Sold  Europe  Average IE 2013 Level 14 girl account, w/ diamonds

Discussion in 'MovieStarPlanet Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by lexmsp, 10/17/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lexmsp

lexmsp
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Unwanted IE account i've had for ages, i won a vip competition once so it has 5 diamonds on it.
    Has about 750 starcoins, and is level 13, (8k to 14, and i'll update this listing as i level the account and stuff)
    I will send the username over DMS if you wanted to look at it, but there's been MSP staff on here banning the accounts posted, so i don't want to risk it. just selling super cheap to get rid of it

Paypal only just to make things easier, price is in GBP POUNDS though, so if you're buying in another currency make sure it converts properly! PM with any questions

playerup.com

* I've left school and my school email is still attached to the account, but obviously since ive left i cant log into it any more. so i cant get into it once you change the pass, and dont want to anyway. if you buy the acc and want to change the email, you can buy a weeks vip on the acc and then send the receipt to MSP support, they will change the email to the one you want, just say that the email on the acc is deleted and dont mention that you bought the account k lmao

#1 lexmsp, 10/18/18
    Last edited: 10/17/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.