Selling  Idle Heroes Account for iOS. End game account lvl 151, VIP 11, s88

Discussion in 'Idle Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Eedyekim, 1/3/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eedyekim

Eedyekim
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling my Idle Heroes Account for iOS. Please read everything, and feel free to ask any questions regarding the account. PRICE IS #

-VIP 11 (that's over $10000 USD to get) and level 155 (will continue to increase) bonuses from VIP 11 include:200% XP and resources gained, 350% extra gold, extra gems daily, extra resources daily, and more

-A Top player in server bracket (s81-90)

-Over 1 million power with main team! Completely dominating in arenas

-6 heroes at 10* (creates powerful rainbow aura)

~Ormus

~Demon Corpse (amazing CC,I’ve only seen 2 other 10*)

~Vesa (with bonus “skin pack” and max stone)

~Gerke (super underrated light hero,usually does most damage)

~Dark Arthindal (super fast, powerful, and great CC)

~Barea (with bonus “skin pack”)

-this whole “main team” has either a max stone or near max stone with attributes that perfectly compliment their fighting position and abilities. On top of this- I have Sigmund, Ice Blink, Queen, and Emily all ready to be 10* and Blood Blade, Walter, another Ice Blink and more are right around the corner only missing one more copy each! This means in a short time spam you will have potentially 2 full teams with over 1 million combat power each!

-Tons of fodder including light and dark!

-Official in the top guild in the server! Always top 4 or better in guild wars

-Raid bosses don't stand a chance (lots of guild coins)

-A lot of work went into the guild tech tree. Priest is complete (vesa, ormus, gerke, Emily get huge buffs!) the rest are right behind

-Dragon monster maxed! And Fox is about 80%

-Full sets of high end Orange gear and Orange artifacts maxed. I’m talking exclusive Orange artifacts here, ones that you can’t just get by playing campaign, ones that take a team to the next level.

-Level 464 in Tower of Oblivion(yeah, you’re gonna be number one in that)

-Second highest in Aspen (nightmare 2) so tons of free resources.

-Celestial Island has a level 10 Watch Tower with plenty of incoming resources.

-Tons of exclusive Avatars, to include ones no longer available and grand achievement ones such as “Number one Battle Free Team” (also have a few third place ones in that category, haven’t got second yet)

This is an end game account that has well over $10000 usd invested into it, you will get it for a fraction of that. I’m sure I’m still missing some of the greatness of this account. It is a top player even in servers released prior to mine (s88) making this a very powerful account. You will be in the top guild in the server, we dominate raid bosses and guild wars. Server is very active. The team, both primary and alternate heroes, are all top end with most heroes being God Tier and extremely hard to get. I do try to play daily to ensure all events get completed and experience is gained so the account is only going to get stronger. I don’t want to confuse anyone and make it seem like this account is no longer fun- I love this account. It helped me get through a deployment in the military, I just unfortunately can’t put the time into it now that I’m back so I’m only looking to get a fraction of my money back because I honestly got so much out of the game I’m ok with taking some loss. Feel free to ask questions about the account or if there are additional pictures you would like to see then let me know.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    Eedyekim

Eedyekim
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Update: now level 160 and a bunch of new skins for the heroes including karim, vesa, malassa, and demon corpse. Upgraded stones on most heroes as well and a price drop on the account. Contact me for additional information.

4. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

5. OP
    OP
    Eedyekim

Eedyekim
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.