Stole Money I was scammed by Abwizzy here’s proof

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by ZACK BYAN, 11/6/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZACK BYAN

ZACK BYAN
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    November 6 2019

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    I sent him 180 and also a extra 10 dollars

4. Other Parties Username
    The scammers user name is Abwizzy

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    I sent him 180 and a extra 10 dollars for his twitter account @wildLovers_ and he never sent the info and blocked me after I paid

6. Other Parties Email Addresses

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    His email I sent money to is [email protected]

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    His user name is Abwizzy
    And we chatted on the app telegram

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

1CD5D39F-0D34-40E3-95C2-62F23F793579.png 4EEB56E8-D20F-40F7-AF77-D082E0A347D8.png F7CA3284-443F-4037-BA78-CDEC91B8DFDA.png BE2996E2-9417-4F41-A1C0-B88B817B5C2B.png 3A3ACAFB-5015-4AAA-93F1-B20AA0440FC7.png 21991183-BCB4-4980-94FD-CACBC0FC26EC.png

I Just got scammed from playerup user Abwizzy he has his contact info on the site so I contacted him on his telegram About 3 hours ago I have proof of what happened! I took tons of screenshots! I was trying to buy a 39k twitter account he has the twitter name is @WildLovers_ he said it would cost me 180 so I finally sent the payment threw PayPal I have screenshots of me sending the payment and also our convo! After I sent the 180 payment to him and also sent a extra 10 dollar payment and after he said the payment went threw then he told me to wait 5 min then he will get back to me with the twitter account info! next thing I know his account on telegram disappeared! He scammed me and his account is still up on playerup.com and yes it wasn’t on the site but his info to contact him off the site is there On playerup.com so I’m warning anyone who contacts him off the site he will scam you! And block you after taking your money Do not buy from him even tho he has great reviews on the site cause if contact him from the info he has on the site to contact him off the site if u contact him he will scam You and block u! I have tons of screenshots! And I will be filled a dispute on PayPal to get my money back And I hope playerup bans this man so he will not scam another person I will gladly send them proof if they need it. I would have paid threw playerup.com but my login was not working at the time I was trying to purchase from him so I decided to message him on telegram instead and he scammed me. Now that I am logged in I can finally share what happened to me 3 hours ago I’m sharing so this will not happen to another person to get scammed from Abwizzy

#1 ZACK BYAN, 11/6/19
    Last edited by a moderator: 11/6/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Dispute against you @Abwizzy

Please show the profile of who you're talking to.

The telegram should be: zeros_0

ZACK BYAN likes this.
  3. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

It's already been confirmed as @Abwizzy.

The PayPal Email registered in his PlayerUp Account - https://www.playerup.com/account/payment-details is the same one the buyer paid with.

According to the buyer, the seller blocked him on telegram minutes after he paid forcing him to pay as family and friends.

@Abwizzy your account is suspended until you refund the buyer. You have 48 hours to refund him in full before it turns into a perma ban.

ZACK BYAN likes this.
  4. Abwizzy

Abwizzy
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

50   1   1

This is simply a very big misunderstanding... what is all this? so my over 50 positive feedbacks i have worked so hard to get goes just like that? Naaah this its very much unfair.. and whoever this dude is i will like ypu put us on a conversation together cus i won't for a second accept this so please if you want to be fair!!! do put me and this dude together to have a chat!

5. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

He sent payment to [email protected]. That's the same e-mail on your PlayerUp Account under payment details.

ZACK BYAN likes this.
  6. Abwizzy

Abwizzy
    Expand Collapse

50   1   1

so how does taht justify this? cus i actually use [email protected] on my page and not wizzyzeros...! like have i been in this position here before? if any payment goes to wizzyzeros it won't be seen cus the acct has been longed limited by paypal.. i i'm very much willing to remove myself from this situation but i will need to reach out to this dude please.. it's very much important i can't lose this my acct that's really not possible

7. Abwizzy

Abwizzy
    Expand Collapse

50   1   1

And tell this dude to do me a favor by reaching Paypal and telling them to refund payment cus that acct is long limited so wateva goes in kinda hangs.. i'm just sad and really don't wanna lose an acct i worked for.. this page is 1year this month and i hav never been in any misunderstanding here!! so why now just why now? please find a way i reach this person i wil take responsibility for this.. cus this really really ain't my doing its just so so sad i have to go tru this

8. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

You can login to PayPal yourself and refund him. It's your PayPal. Let us know when that is done so we can proceed with restoring your access.

ZACK BYAN likes this.
  9. Abwizzy

Abwizzy
    Expand Collapse

50   1   1

Hello hawk, money was sent using fnf n acct was restricted for 6months and it's 3months gone already... can't transfer such rn.. i don't own wildlovers but i'm willing to give out an acct of the same quality i own... if that's okay to resolve this then i need a way to reachout to this person.. i'm trying to resolve this as fast as i can

10. Makisha

Makisha
    Expand Collapse
    Add me on Discord: Makisha#9761
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

@Abwizzy you deliberately made it into your restricted account. That after 180 days he could withdraw the money

ZACK BYAN likes this.
  11. Abwizzy

Abwizzy
    Expand Collapse

50   1   1

If he said money was sent using friends and family is there a need putting it on a restricted account? dispute cannot be made on a friends and family payment so why put it on a restricted acct? someone must have had access to my info... and if i have gotten 50positive feedbacks with a silver verification havin sold single accts worth over 1k$ is this how i will wanna endup ruining all i have built cus of 180$? like i said i don't own the acct he bought but can give an acct of that equivalent to unsuspend my acct.. cus i won't accept a permanent ban to this acct i hav done so much for! i can send countless completed transactions from my discord email whatsapp and skpe all completed transactions so i just can't see this acct get banned..

12. OP
    OP
    ZACK BYAN

ZACK BYAN
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

My Location:
    i still have not received refund but i will take a twitter account you're saying u have but only this time threw middle man. I don't trust u but i just want a new twitter account and i will only do the process threw this website Thank u

13. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Nobody else in the world but you would have asked to be paid through YOUR PayPal.

The buyer has been scammed by you, make it right.

Waiting for this to be resolved.

ZACK BYAN likes this.
  14. abidal

abidal
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I’ve been scammed by this guy as will...

two transactions made one for 155$ and one for 120$

and I did not get my Twitter account and I am down 275$

he also blocked me on Telegram?!!

15. Makisha

Makisha
    Expand Collapse
    Add me on Discord: Makisha#9761
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

Please create Case and upload all pics

16. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

17. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

Your entire argument right now is that it was sent to a restricted account.

[email protected]

Is your PayPal Email

5.JPG

Just attempted to send $1 to you. There is no limitation or restriction on your account.

Just to clarify, if your account is fully limited then it would not allow us to send funds to you. This isn't the case. Your paypal account works perfectly fine.

You have the option to receive and refund payments.

18. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

Abwizzy

Logged in, read your message, didn't respond.

Think it's pretty clear what's going on here.

Shame on you @Abwizzy.

This is your last and final chance. If you don't refund these 2 buyers, then expect your paypal and playerup account to be perma closed. You have 12 hours, that's all we're giving you.

Both buyers should report this seller to paypal now. There are ways to dispute this payment even though he tricked you into family and friends payments.

19. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

@Abwizzy now perma banned from PlayerUp.

20. abidal

abidal
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Yesterday I opened a dispute with PayPal for both of my transfers and they gave me 10 days to return my money incase the seller didn’t deliver the accounts information..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.