Stole Money I was asked to email user, then scammed

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Terrabuku, 2/15/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terrabuku

Terrabuku
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    February 14th, 2019

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $25

4. Other Parties Username
    https://www.playerup.com/members/semi-fresh.394534/

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    steven dacota <[email protected]>
    [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    [email protected]

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    ???

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below
    Gmail thread: (starts from last message, because that's how Gmail shows threads)

Okay, I am going to send an email to the mods at PlayerUp as well. I have not received any details from you and this is not an acceptable way to sell an account.
    [​IMG]

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 5:50 PM steven dacota <[email protected]> wrote:
    man I'm not trying to cheat, I'm telling you that I'll send the money to your paypal

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 18:50, ChaBuku Bakke ([email protected]) escribió:
    Okay, I am reporting to PayPal now. You are trying to scam me.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 5:49 PM steven dacota <[email protected]> wrote:
    If I know, it's just that I remembered that I had that money in another paypal, please friend I ask you I really need the money in the timothy paypal, I will use the money for my aunt who is in the clinic and I need to buy some things for she

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 18:46, ChaBuku Bakke ([email protected]) escribió:
    You should have asked for this thing first. I am not trusting at all.

Please send me account details

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 5:45 PM steven dacota <[email protected]> wrote:
    I need the money in the timpot paypal, but I have it in another paypal

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 18:44, steven dacota ([email protected]) escribió:
    man I need to do this, if you want you can send me 60 and I'll send you 80 I just want you to do me that favor

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 18:43, ChaBuku Bakke ([email protected]) escribió:
    Send the account details now, I cannot do this thing for you. You are holding the account details, have asked for money twice, and if your next email asks for anything without giving me the details I am going to request two refunds since I have recieved nothing.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 5:41 PM steven dacota <[email protected]> wrote:
    man the money I have it in one of my paypal accounts you are not understanding this

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 18:40, steven dacota ([email protected]) escribió:
    Man is not a scam, I'm telling you that I'll send the 86 dollars to your paypal, understand? tell me again what is your paypal email

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 18:40, ChaBuku Bakke ([email protected]) escribió:
    I will report in 5 minutes if you don't send account. I am not going to receive or send money for you, that scam has been around for the last twenty years online.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 5:39 PM ChaBuku Bakke <[email protected]> wrote:
    Okay, this is 100% a scam, I'm requesting money back now.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 5:38 PM steven dacota <[email protected]> wrote:
    I need to send 86 dollars, but I have them in another paypal account, you can send them and I send them to you from the other paypal, is that with paypal you can not send money from the same ip address
    [​IMG]

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 18:36, ChaBuku Bakke ([email protected]) escribió:
    Oh man, what is it?

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 5:35 PM steven dacota <[email protected]> wrote:
    If I'm going to send you the email, before you get it, can you do me one last favor?

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 18:35, ChaBuku Bakke ([email protected]) escribió:
    I haven't received anything from you yet, please respond otherwise I will need to continue

[​IMG]

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 5:26 PM ChaBuku Bakke <[email protected]> wrote:
    Are you going to send the account email?

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 5:17 PM ChaBuku Bakke <[email protected]> wrote:
    [​IMG]

Please send details ASAP

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 5:14 PM steven dacota <[email protected]> wrote:
    when you send the money I will give you the access email

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 18:14, steven dacota ([email protected]) escribió:
    do not worry, I will not ask for more money after that you have my word with that, and I will give you the details of the account, in advance I will give you the password, it is: steven28071996

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 18:12, ChaBuku Bakke ([email protected]) escribió:
    Okay, I have received it and will send it once I have the account details. My thought is that you will continue to ask for more money, but I am already giving you more than I thought I would.

I will definitely send it if the account details are given.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 5:10 PM steven dacota <[email protected]> wrote:
    already send the payment request, please accept it to receive the 10 usd

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 18:08, ChaBuku Bakke ([email protected]) escribió:
    Okay, I am going to send it the moment I have the account details. Send the invoice, thanks.

You have my word I will send another $10.
    (THREAD CONTINUES)

steven dacota
    Thu, Feb 14, 5:07 PM (16 hours ago)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    to me
    [​IMG]

if I understand it, but do not worry, as I told you, you have my word that I will give you the account, I swear, just send the payment of 10 usd and I will give you the account immediately
    [​IMG]

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 18:05, ChaBuku Bakke ([email protected]) escribió:
    Send another invoice and account details and I'll send you $10 once I can log in.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 5:03 PM ChaBuku Bakke <[email protected]> wrote:
    Yes, I can do that if you send account details. I am concerned about the validity of the account.

Thank for you understanding.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 5:01 PM steven dacota <[email protected]> wrote:
    man, this is not a scam, I'm just asking you can send at least 10usd more, since they told me that my account is worth more than 15 dollars

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 18:00, ChaBuku Bakke ([email protected]) escribió:
    Okay, I am going to request a refund through PayPal soon, this seems like a scam.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 4:59 PM steven dacota <[email protected]> wrote:
    Friend, just tell me that this account is worth more than only $ 15, can you send a little more money?

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 17:51, steven dacota ([email protected]) escribió:
    ok give me a moment please

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 17:50, ChaBuku Bakke ([email protected]) escribió:
    Please send account details, thank you.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 4:48 PM ChaBuku Bakke <[email protected]> wrote:
    [​IMG]

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 4:41 PM steven dacota <[email protected]> wrote:
    send the money and please show me a screenshot when you send the money thanks

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 17:39, steven dacota ([email protected]) escribió:
    my name on playerup is semi fresh

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 17:38, ChaBuku Bakke ([email protected]) escribió:
    Okay great, please send me your Playup username

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 4:37 PM steven dacota <[email protected]> wrote:
    that you can do after we finish this deal, in playerup you can add feedback, but first send the money, I give you the account and then you give me a reputation

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 17:35, ChaBuku Bakke ([email protected]) escribió:
    Okay, how can I give you reputation then once I have sent the money?

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 4:29 PM steven dacota <[email protected]> wrote:
    that was just a misunderstanding, do not worry, I told you that I'm just trying to make a good deal, and have more reputation to continue selling my accounts, send the money and give you access to the account without problems

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 17:19, ChaBuku Bakke ([email protected]) escribió:
    Okay, I am seeing that your account on Middleman was suspended due to fraud activity, can you please help me understand before I send any money why you have a suspended account?

I have PayPal available currently, but am unsure if this is a scam.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 4:14 PM steven dacota <[email protected]> wrote:
    These photos are taken recently, since they are the newest ones I have, because at the moment I do not have a cell phone, but as soon as you send the payment I will give you the full access details thanks

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 17:12, ChaBuku Bakke ([email protected]) escribió:
    No problem. Can you send me a picture of the third account with the current events quests showing? Thanks.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 4:10 PM steven dacota <[email protected]> wrote:
    oh well, and sorry friend, it's just that I thought you had not seen the message I'm sorry, I'll wait for the payment thanks

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 17:08, ChaBuku Bakke ([email protected]) escribió:
    Yes, give me a moment. Your impatience makes me feel like it's a scam.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 4:02 PM steven dacota <[email protected]> wrote:
    hello are you there?

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 16:42, steven dacota ([email protected]) escribió:
    and send a request for payment, accept it please

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 4:33 p. m., ChaBuku Bakke <[email protected]> escribió:
    I could do $15 for the third account

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019, 3:29 PM steven dacota <[email protected] wrote:
    How much do you offer?

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 16:27, steven dacota ([email protected]) escribió:
    Well, then you want one of those accounts, can we do this for paypal, is it good for you? and do not worry I'm just looking to make a good deal and be able to have references since I'm selling multiple accounts

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 16:25, ChaBuku Bakke ([email protected]) escribió:
    Yes, I am sorry. I'm not looking to spend a lot of money, I'm not sure what you charge for these.

I'm really looking to spend a maximum of $15.

These accounts are really higher powered than I am expecting.

From the looks of it the second and third have what I am looking for.

How can you ensure I won't be ripped off as well?

Thanks

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019, 3:16 PM steven dacota <[email protected] wrote:
    hello are you there?

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 14:29, steven dacota ([email protected]) escribió:
    and this is account # 4 tell me what account do you want and can we negotiate the price, or tell me how much you are willing to spend?

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 14:25, steven dacota ([email protected]) escribió:
    this is the third account

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 14:24, steven dacota ([email protected]) escribió:
    this is the second account

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 14:23, steven dacota ([email protected]) escribió:
    2/2 this is the first account

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 14:20, steven dacota ([email protected]) escribió:

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 14:16, steven dacota ([email protected]) escribió:
    Hello friend, I will show you some accounts that I have and if you like we can negotiate the price

El jue., 14 de feb. de 2019 a la(s) 11:30, ChaBuku Bakke ([email protected]) escribió:
    Hey, I'm looking for a MCOC account with a 4 or 5 star Archangel and a good set of other champions.

Do you have any you sell like that?

Thanks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

User is a known scammer, banned this account.

If you can dispute these funds, please do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.