Sold I need a web designer to build me 3 professional Shopify drop-shipping stores.

Discussion in 'Shopify Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Hack Forums - Webmaster, 5/18/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Webmaster

Hack Forums - Webmaster
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Intro:
    My names Ninety Eight, I do a lot of business on the internet. One of my main things being creating Shopify stores, running them for a month and then flipping them to someone for a higher rate. I originally had an amazing web designer from HF who is now banned doing my stores for $75 USD each and they were beautiful. My dilemma now is I can't find him and I need a new amazing web designer to take the role. I hope one of you is interested.

Job Entails:
    - Creating THREE separate Shopify drop-shipping stores based around the theme and products I provide you.
    - You will NOT need to do the graphics for the site.
    - I will need HIGH CLASS design, no shitty themes or even slightly mediocre work.

Requirements:
    - A nice portfolio.
    - You will need to have experience creating Shopify drop shipping stores specifically because I need someone who knows the ins and outs of Shopify and won't fugg up my store because they're just a web designer trying to make a Shopify store.
    - Your skills for store building will need to include: animations, creating product pages, sleek design, video incorporation.
    - Essentially it can't be worse than my last project (www.sequeldrones.com) which I only paid $75 USD for.

Job Payment & Details:
    - I do want someone working full-time on this. Looking for 1 website every 5 days, for a total of 15 days. Assuming with the right amount of time put in, one could be created per day. But again, I don't want to rush it.
    - Job pay is $200-500 USD via BTC or Paypal. We will discuss exact pricing.

How to get the Job:
    - Post a reply under here with your discord & PORTFOLIO!
    - PM me with a way I can contact you & PORTFOLIO!
    - Add me on discord and let's talk----- NinetyEight#9898

Thank you so much, hope I get some people interested!​
    Start Contract

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.