Selling I have an account for League of Legends that I've...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy, Sell, and Trade, 8/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy, Sell, and Trade

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I have an account for League of Legends that I've put a lot of money into lately. I'm feeling like I'm going to be putting video games down soon. So why not pass the torch to someone else. If you know anything about the game, I have 34,500 worth of RP total spent inside the game, which comes out to around $246.42 if you count out the RP to dollars. If you don't know what League of Legends is, it's a free to play PC game. (Look into making your own account and figuring out how the game works before considering something big like this.) This account is more for very experienced players that haven't really spent too much money on the game yet, but are considering a lot of champions. This deal will save you a lot of time and money, if I could go back and restart, I would've just bought the $100 deal online, but if an opportunity like this one presented itself, I would've jumped onto it sooooo fast. Call or text with any questions you might have about champions, skins, runes, and more. (812)/(550)/(3803)
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.