Exploiting I Got Scammed $135

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Nathan Nieto, 4/10/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan Nieto

Nathan Nieto
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

1. Date Dispute Happened
    April 9,2018

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $135 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    BlueyAU

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    [email protected] (me)
    [email protected] (me)

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    BlueyAU

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

https://www.playerup.com/conversati...ction-id-783353983-3-way-conversation.468621/

This guy known on here as BlueyAU sold me a fortnite account via Middleman. He just received the money today, when he found out that PayPal takes a little out for taxes or whatever, he messages me saying that I need to pay him $20 more or he will take the account back. This was not part of the deal obviously. So, he recovered the email and changed the password on me without a refund. I even spent additional money in game on that account once I received it. The nerve of this guy.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    Nathan Nieto

Nathan Nieto
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

Also, here is the screenshot proof of me being locked out of the email.

4. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

@BlueyAU you have 48 hours to resolve this otherwise we'll open a ticket with EpicGames and just ban the account. Either be legit or we'll take action against you.

5. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

His name is

Benjamin Karwicki

It looks like he is creating multiple paypal accounts to try to scam people. Will have to report this to PayPal and get these closed. He'll be perma blacklisted by PayPal.

6. OP
    OP
    Nathan Nieto

Nathan Nieto
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

@Hulk Well, it’s been over 48 hours and he has nothing to say. I guess Epic can ban him now.

7. OP
    OP
    Nathan Nieto

Nathan Nieto
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

8. DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

23   1   0

My Location:
  9. Dark_Goblin

Dark_Goblin
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

25   1   0

@Nathan Nieto . I made a thread about how the fortnite thread is full of scammers and that theyre only a few legitimate sellers . Anyway , i love fortnite and play it a lot heck even bought an account myself but what confuses me is how did he get the account back ? When i bought my account i needed it for ps4 so i asked for the psn email and Epic games email then after i received them i changed the pass. The same would be for xbox but you get the xbox live account and for pc you only need the Epic games email.Now what confuses me is the fact that how was it possible with you using Middleman for him to retrieve the account . The only way he could get back the info is if he did not give you all the info on the 3 way conversation and you did not check properly if he had linked the account or any other type of method to trick you or you did not change the pass when receiving the account which are the only two ways in which he could have retrieved the account. Unless i am wrong you clicking "buyer confirms delivery" means you confirm delivery and not saying its your fault but i do not think middleman will refund $135 for your misdoings

DoggoHecks likes this.
  10. Dark_Goblin

Dark_Goblin
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

25   1   0

if you could post some evidence of the 3 way convo so we can see what info he gave you (obviously not the passwords you can blur them) or more evidence of your email being locked because i could just take a screenshot of me refreshing my email after disconnecting from wifi and that message would be there :)

11. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

@BlueyAU this thread has been reopened. You can talk to the buyer here.

12. BlueyAU

BlueyAU
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

4   0   0

How am i meant to resolve this issue if the buyer doesnt respond

13. BlueyAU

BlueyAU
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

4   0   0

?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.