Stole Money I got ripped off by sarah

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Buster1287, 8/1/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buster1287

Buster1287
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello there i saw this post and contacted seller
     Selling -   100+ Skins -  ALL EMBLEMS / MAX ALL HEROES / 228 SKINS LOTS OF LIMITED TIME SKINS / LEGEND MIYA AND SABER ! | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

She have her diacord link here contacted her . She told me she onky accept steam giftcard we had a deal for 150$ . She asked for 50$ first i gave her then i asked her for the account she just sent me screen shot and told me to send her another 50$ coz its hard to trust people so i sent hero another 50$ .. then she gave me a lower lv start brand new account i got ripped off 100$ .. any way i can get it back plz :(

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. torrent25

torrent25
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

554   0   0

@Buster1287 I'm sorry about your loss, however by the sounds of it you didn't go through @Middleman so your payments weren't protected

The best the staff could do would be suspending the seller in hopes he/She will refund you to reverse the suspension.

For future reference to avoid these scams it's highly advised that you go through Middleman

Sellers wanting gift cards as payments are almost always a scammer so it possible try to stay away from them

3. SkippeRR

SkippeRR
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

100   0   0

Hey @Sarah Dhimas , Dispute against you!
    Suspension has been issued till we get this resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.