I bought credits and got nothing

Discussion in 'Help - Find Support Answers' started by Yaboiiiii, 1/19/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yaboiiiii

Yaboiiiii
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

My Location:
    I bought credits and got nothing. I payed with Pacsafe my money is gone an i didnt even received an Trancition

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Help and Middleman like this.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Automated Response

Thank you for submitting a support ticket with the middleman automated support department.

Please note that this support doesn't handle middleman/playerup purchases/orders/payments as you'll need to follow the directions below to reach a middleman agent. Your ticket won't be redirected so please make sure to follow the directions below:

Middleman Support - "Active" Orders
    Please note that this support is for non-middleman related issues only. For all middleman support questions, please use your Private or 3 Way Conversation Ticket already opened. If you don't have a Private or 3 Way Conversation Ticket opened, please click here to contact middleman support directly. Please also note middleman support is currently experiencing some delays on their responses so we ask that you remain as patient as possible.

Middleman Support - Non "Active" Orders
    If you don't have a Private or 3 Way Conversation Ticket opened, please click here to contact middleman support directly or click here to post a help ticket.

In order to reduce spam, we ask that you don't open multiple tickets over the same transaction as this could cause additional delays on your order. If you have a ticket already opened, please use that ticket and respond back to that ticket for an update. If you need an urgent update from middleman support and they're not responding, simply open a new ticket here and request for an urgent update. Delays can occur but rest assured middleman support will address your ticket as soon as they can.

3. OP
    OP
    Yaboiiiii

Yaboiiiii
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

My Location:
    I cant open the Files because i am suspendet...

4. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

https://www.playerup.com/conversations/add?to=Middleman you may have to contact @Middleman regarding this concern as they are the only authorized personnel who will be able to assist you here.

Please don't forget to provide a screenshot of your payment's receipt for this order/transaction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.