Selling I am selling a RR100 Marauder on the Badlands...

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends LoL - Buy Sell Trade Accounts, 3/13/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends LoL - Buy Sell Trade Accounts

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I am selling a RR100 Marauder on the Badlands server. Highlights: -RR 100 -Over 60'000 War Crests. Buying every set of armor and weapons won't be an issue with these many tokens. - Zero Reputation, so you'll have a fresh start in building your own reputation. -2x Destroyer of Fate weapons (RR100) and more than enough tokens to buy any other weapon you would like. -1433 gold -Currently active -I accept Paypal I am the original owner of this account. After verification of payment you will be provided with the; -User Name -Password -Secret Password (Very important to allow you to reset the accont information through customer support.) -Email address and password associated with the account. 100% secure and all the information will be provided to you for a complete and succesful transaction. Feel free to contact me for any additional information.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.