Android and iOS  Hustle Castle Account LVL55, Tr11. 12.1m Power.

Discussion in 'Hustle Castle Fantasy Kingdom Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by skrpkr, 5/5/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skrpkr

skrpkr
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    selling, hustle castle account lvl 51 tr11 with all necessery rooms upgraded. 10.5m squad power. 6 -barracks, 3-100 3-85 and another 5-85 for gembay. all 6 dweller in epic gems with a bit legendarys, got full shadow set, 3set of anihilator with armor and jewels. got some ancient essences too. Hero power Full of mage/tank with 10/11 relics upgraded 5.170m. all runes and lots of resourses and event artifact's. Tell me your offers. doing all 4/4 gembays, always 100% dungeons and 5/5 wins for arenas. best account for play.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. lenazo

lenazo
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Does the account has all of the 15 runes? Could you please provide some screenshots of the account itself?

3. OP
    OP
    skrpkr

skrpkr
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    yes i have all the runes for 100lvl and 9 runes for 85 lvl, got 3-100 3-85 for 92-arenas. for now im 12.1squad power, with 4set anihilator(weapon, weapon soul and jewels) 3set of incinerator(weapon soul, jewels) and got already 15 esence for ranger and ranger's bow. with 2.5k diamonds, and a bit tickets and torches. all day im farming 200k+ mithril. after all of this price is bigger for now.

4. OP
    OP
    skrpkr

skrpkr
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    full hero for mage/tank and i just not upgrading archer's hero but got 500k constellation tokens for it. all the skins for hero and from event s for squad too. i can tell you account ID in game to see and check the account, i can't upload photos here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.