Selling  1-60 Minutes Huntsman Sapphire FN + Mogul Gloves WW Package deal for CHEAP

Discussion in 'CSGO Items for Sale - Buy Sell CS:GO Items' started by Duqqs2, 2/27/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duqqs2

Duqqs2
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

15   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    As the title says I'm selling my Huntsman Sapphire FN and Mogul Gloves WW you get both for : $1100 USD

Delivery will happen as soon as I can, with MM setup times this turns out to be around 12 hours. I'm trying to sell my skins for cash so I can buy textbooks and food for college! Thank you for reading.

If you'd like to buy just one of these skins

I can sell the Mogul Gloves WW for $245

The Huntsman Sapphire FN I'll sell for $1050

If you're interested in any of the skins in my inventory I am also selling those, please check my post here:
    Selling - 1-60 Minutes - ✔️Verified #1 CSGO Skin Shop | SAVE money buying skins | BELOW MARKET PRICE | | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

The skins on this post are on my alt account, message me through discord or steam and I'll send you the profile but I don't want to post the link here just because I want all friend requests to be sent to my main, thanks for understanding!

Prices are #!

CONTACT ME:
    Discord: Duqqs#0294
    WhatsApp: +852 5596 5599
    Steam Profile Click here -> Duqqs2

Please add me as a friend and comment on my profile to be accepted faster!
    I usually just block randoms who add me lol

#1 Duqqs2, 2/27/20
    Last edited: 2/28/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.