Premium Hulu No ADS + LIVE TV with any addons ( HBO, LIVE TV, SHOW TIME..) 12 months Private account

Discussion in 'Hulu Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by mathewmj1977, 11/2/19.

1. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Ruby Status: This user has successfully completed 1200+ middleman transactions

1k+   13   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    - Fully Private choose your email and password
    - 12 months account with 12 months warranty
    - Choose your own package (HBO - Live TV - Cinemax - ShowTime etc )

Before you Buy Please make sure you read and Agree to our TOS
    CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TOS
    By making a purchase you totally agree to the service TOS in addition to any TOS offer by PlayerUp and Middleman Services.

For secure Middleman checkout using 100+ payment methods click the above buy now button
    For Fast Checkout using Credit Card/PayPal/Crypto Currency
    CLICK HERE
    $0.5 Merchant Fees added

For our other services Check out here
    Services
    Contact us
    Email: [email protected]
    We have updated our WhatsApp support number You can now contact us on
    +905525321702

www.social-xtream.com
    Artecha

2. M063119

M063119
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Will I take $3

3. Kev717

Kev717
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    How long does it take to deliver

4. Nathan98

Nathan98
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

How long take

5. KSmith

KSmith
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

I'm starting to feel if he is a genuine seller or not. Dude is not reading my PM. He keep on sending me accounts without "No Ads" addon. Im sending him detailed explanation with screenshots etc but he still sending replacement account without this addon.

6. OP
    OP
    mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Ruby Status: This user has successfully completed 1200+ middleman transactions

1k+   13   0

You have asked me twice each time with different addons for every replacement you asked.
    İ am indeed a genuine seller I always replied to your messages but that does not mean that I available 24/7 and we have stated that we have a starting and ending Working hours in our TOS on which you agreed on upon purchase.
    Second of all when we do start working hours İ have a 100+ requests daily and I do process them on a queue with priority to older messages so a delayed response doesn't mean no response especially when I have a history or replying to every message you send.

* You will be sent your replacement based your last request on private messages shortly

Regards

Maurice105 likes this.
  7. KSmith

KSmith
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Wow, really. Ok, I'll explain everything here. May be others reading this thread might understand the issue.

1) I ordered 1 account from you (Hulu No ADS + LIVE TV with any addons ( HBO, LIVE TV, SHOW TIME..) 12 months Private account).
    2) You send me this account, after 2 days you changed back my email. So my account stopped working. Thats when I 1st asked for a replacement account.
    3) After a week I ordered ANOTHER account for my friend, you sent me the login but that account had no "No AD" addon. That means you didnt deliver an account which you're advertising. You're advertising that you will be sending "Hulu No ADS" accounts. So i asked for that. From that day onwards you keep on sending me accounts wothout "NO ADS" addon.

I dont need any other addons. I need an account EXACTLY like this in this screenshot - 2020-01-03_12-11-54.png but you know what kinda account you keep on sending me? this - 2020-01-03_12-10-10.png cant you really see the difference between 2 screenshots?

If you still cant understand this simple issue im trying to explain then I don't know what kinda seller you are. I even sent you a DETAILED message few days back. Copying it here -

If you cant understand this then I really have no idea what to tell you............

Oh and you sent me a whatsapp msg and included a new accout but that login itself not working.

Bottom line is, I've ordered 2 accounts from you. 1 account is exactly what you advertised. Ad free account. 2nd one is different. So Please replace ONLY that problematic account. I never thought I will have to go through all these issues and so many replacements just because you're NOT reading my messages properly.

8. OP
    OP
    mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

1k+   13   0

You are deliberately spamming out threads with replies with an attempt to ruin our threads,
    You did not have to go through all of this problems if you did carry out a better conversation on WhatsApp and worked out with support to solve out your problematic account I have sold over a thousand accounts and never id I face any issue with Whatsapp and as it is mentioned on our TOS which you agreed on when you purchased the product and now you are completely choosing to ignore, that all our accounts are covered in 12 months warranty and whenever you want support we offer and resolve any pending issues, it also stated that we will not provide any support on the Thread replies and the only place where we can offer the support is on the 3-way conversation or the or one of the contact methods that we display on every thread.
    We will ignore any reply from your side now one on this thread and we will be glad to provide you with full support and even update all the clients about the outcome of our support for everyone to see the very intent of you to "SPAM OUTPOSTS"
    For violating our TOS not once but twice you will be banned from thread replies

9. OP
    OP
    mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

1k+   13   0

You have been provided with the account your requested and we do not hesitate to offer full time support to you and all our valued buyer

upload_2020-1-5_14-49-47.png

10. OP
    OP
    mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

1k+   13   0

@KSmith
    Ban is lifted and buyer issues are resolved.
    Hope you enjoy the service

11. KSmith

KSmith
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Thank you @mathewmj1977 I apologize for posting the above - was bit fed up with the communication but thank you for resolving the issue.

The accounts I bought from you is working great, but I had some permission issues I will contact you via private message.

Once again thank you for resolving this issue in a timely manner.

Maurice105 likes this.
  12. T800

T800
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

Can i have an account with Live Tv,No Ads HBO, showtime ,starz and cinemax plz?
    Or the accounts are only with no ads option?

13. OP
    OP
    mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

1k+   13   0

Hello bro
    PLease send me a PM to provide me your order number and check

14. pishow

pishow
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello, ive sent you a contact message through your website for a purchase, since your support page doesnt work.

15. Visla Cristian

Visla Cristian
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Bought One. Paid. Waiting for account. Thank You.

16. pishow

pishow
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello please reply, i still haven't received any email back or anything ! Paid 2 tokens through buy me a coffee and sent the transaction id