Selling  Europe  Legends 100+ Huge EU account with 121 legendaries, playing since beta

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by jimmy_poon, 10/23/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimmy_poon

jimmy_poon
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Greetings all, it is finally time to move on from my Hearthstone account of 3 years and it would be a shame to see such a collection go to waste. I am looking for $800 for an account that will grant you immediate access to all aspects of the game. I will accept payment through Middleman ONLY.

I have been playing since beta pretty much without breaks and have amassed most of what the game has to offer up until this stage. A LOT of time and money has gone into the account and that has left me with the vast majority of cards across standard and wild. Rarely do I get the feeling that I do not have the cards to create any deck on the meta, the missing legendaries are mostly obscure ones. The account also holds over 4000 gold and 1500 dust so you will be more than ready for the next expansion whenever that may come! All heroes are level 60 and four have golden portraits with over 500 ranked wins (Paladin, Priest, Warlock and Warrior). All solo adventures have been unlocked/purchased and can be played again in full. Finally - the account holds 48 card backs (including the legend card back), pretty much all of the monthly ones so you'll be spoilt for choice! You can view my collection below:

Jimmy_Poon's Profile - Member List - HearthPwn

And a summary:

[​IMG]

Read on for more in-depth details for the account

Cards:
    • Legendary: 121
    • Epic: 261
    • Rare: 651
    • Common: 929
    Current resources (these will have increased by the time the account is sold):
    • Gold: 4255
    • Dust: 1400
    Hero ranked wins (all are level 60):
    • Paladin - 501 (golden)
    • Priest - 516 (golden)
    • Druid - 406
    • Hunter - 227
    • Mage - 212
    • Warrior - 568 (golden)
    • Rogue - 256
    • Warlock - 505 (golden)
    • Shaman - 240
    Solo adventures (all fully purchased/unlocked and completed):
    • Naxxramas
    • Blackrock Mountain
    • League of Explorers
    • Karazhan
    • The Frozen Throne
    Total wins:
    • Ranked: 4513
    • Arena: 2647 (12 win key)
    Thank you for your consideration. I am happy to provide any screenshots or videos upon request. As a side note, the account is currently at a legend rank for the month of October so will be for the next week!

Additionally, there is a WoW account attached with several high(ish) level characters spread across various realms which I will leave for you to discover. The game has been purchased up to Warlords of Draenor so no current expansion chars, therefore I don't think it alters the account value much - they are there as an added bonus if you're interested!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. bruno_jaco

bruno_jaco
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

I'll buy it for $50

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.