Sold Hot Account Level 85 Eden Eternal Diamond Servers - cheap

Discussion in 'Eden Eternal Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by AuroraSky, 3/11/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AuroraSky

AuroraSky
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

hello in this post I want to show proof of account sales account server eden eternal diamond mine, the reason why Iwant to sell it because I really needed some money to pay the administrative costs of lectures. I ask if you are interested immediately bought it, and I really helped.
    The following I will show in the picture some information regarding eternal eden account server diamond mine.

Name = ******
    Level = 85
    Rass = Halfkin
    Type = Healing Mdps

1. Class Main
    I have all the class average level 70 and above. and have some class awaken already open, play my best class is a class mimic, and class awaken the magic Grafity class Manipulator very best for me
    [​IMG]
    2. Armor Main
    I play the type of killer magnitude healing. so I use that armor is armor awaken a powerful healing magic level 80, when wearing mimic the healing capacity will be even greater. it makes me able DDrun and solos in a variety of Trial.
    [​IMG]
    3. Main Weapon
    Here I use a weapon +14 lv80 staff and there are several other weapons. all weapons at level 80 I've got, can be seen on the letter "A" while the weapon level 75 can be seen on the letter "B" I can wear the appropriate weapon class that I want to wear
    [​IMG]
    4. Costum Prime
    I have a set of costume prime but for women only, a lot of men but not prime, all wings and various items there is a complete set of prime in arsive just choose according to desire
    [​IMG]
    5. Mount
    when I was driving the vehicle that I like is the racecar and BM Alpha Tiger, I have mounted prime 2p, and there are many solo Mount can be seen in the picture. all unique and nice

[​IMG]
    6. Stone Aura / Decoration
    there are about 10 stone aura luna ornament of rock and stone star can choose what I like the white color was very good for the female character
    [​IMG]
    7. Ring / Tropty and others.?
    sorry i can not mention and show even more because of the time there. for the number 7 I can show in the game.

I ask if interested please contact me directly. I will immediately respond very quickly. for transactions proof if you are really going to buy directly we can arrange a time to meet in the game Eden Eternal Diamond server, I will use the alt char to show all related items. do not worry, everything went well and safe.

I want the selling price of about $ 180 - $ 250 USD only accept payment via paypal USD. Please contact me if interested do not forget to provide the information that you want the purchase price between the price of $ 180 - $ 250.

Contact Me
    Email: [email protected]
    facebook: secret
    phone: secret
    Data facebook and Phone would I give if you have responded through email messages.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    AuroraSky

AuroraSky
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Buy It Please T_T

3. OP
    OP
    AuroraSky

AuroraSky
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I sold it for $ 90 USD now. please email me if interested, sorry prices can no less

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.